ΔΩΦ∇≡The Ghost In The Radio≡ΔΦΩ∇

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... -the-radio

The Ghost In The Radio

There was a documented tale about radio transmissions that had been sent 20+ years ago that were just received on thousands of confused listeners radios.

All the drums, radio signals and more tracks were freshly sampled for this experiment.
(No bunnies were hurt by this production....)

PatchAdamz wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:05 am There was a documented tale about radio transmissions that had been sent 20+ years ago that were just received on thousands of confused listeners radios.
Maybe they were sent by FedEx? :shrug:

J/k, that’s a very cool track! Love the bass and the whole vibe!
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Arrangement is very interesting though quite confusing - I hear reggae/dub vibe pattern under tarantino / lynch soundtrack - it's like icecream with taste of beef steak...

Mix is wide, clear, balanced - good

Beautifully restrained piece of music with a lovely rise and fall / ebb and flow of musical ideas...all weaving around above the solid foundation of that Reggae / Dub groove.

to my ear...There's a microtonal 'Classical Indian Music' ensemble vibe to the solo that enters just after 1 minute (has a similar timbre to the sarangi)

The more sustained melody that follows soon afterwards continues the microtonal element really effectively as well.

One more listen....:)
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

cryophonik wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:56 am
PatchAdamz wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:05 am There was a documented tale about radio transmissions that had been sent 20+ years ago that were just received on thousands of confused listeners radios.
Maybe they were sent by FedEx? :shrug:

J/k, that’s a very cool track! Love the bass and the whole vibe!
Haha, Fedex on a lucky day.... :wink:

Thanks for the feedback.. :phones:

I dig this. It moves at its own pace. Cool sounds.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

really really nice sound design and sound selection. As someone mentioned above, it's restrained enough to preserve the atmosphere throughout.

HI PatchAdams,
Definitely some message in this recording.
Very intriguing and melodic musical composition.
I love the atmospheric vibe, and the beat is so peaceful as well.
I am enjoying this recording.
Rene

You have assembled a great collection of sounds on here. I really liked the Chinese-style lead at 1:06 that sounded like it was pushed through a Wah pedal.

Good work :)

It reminds me of The Wolfgang Press when they were good. The violin brings to mind The Tempest, which is just about the most obscure band I could possibly reference.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Medvedium wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:22 am Arrangement is very interesting though quite confusing - I hear reggae/dub vibe pattern under tarantino / lynch soundtrack - it's like icecream with taste of beef steak...

Mix is wide, clear, balanced - good
Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Icecream with taste of beef steak is what im all about. :party: :tu:

Interesting, and holds my attention. Well mixed and thought out arrangement.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

ChameleonMusic wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:10 pm Beautifully restrained piece of music with a lovely rise and fall / ebb and flow of musical ideas...all weaving around above the solid foundation of that Reggae / Dub groove.

to my ear...There's a microtonal 'Classical Indian Music' ensemble vibe to the solo that enters just after 1 minute (has a similar timbre to the sarangi)

The more sustained melody that follows soon afterwards continues the microtonal element really effectively as well.

One more listen....:)
Thanks for the descriptive feedback. Its actually very helpful, thank you.

Striking is the nice downward running bass, which is often
repeated. The many noises and quasi-voices give the song an
exotic flair.

Very nice song, I enjoyed it very much. It could be a bit longer. :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Moe Shinola wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:21 am I dig this. It moves at its own pace. Cool sounds.
Cool baby, I dig, that you dig this and its relaxed pace, dig? 8)

Thanks for taking the time to post...... :phones:

Return to “Music Cafe”