TAL-Drum apply only FX to several pads

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(from the TAL-Drum thread in the instrument forum)

So... I have a drum loop and chopped it up, assigned slices to pads and would now like to add some LO-FI dirt afterwards. But I have to manually do it for every single pad...
It would be nice if there was a copy/paste function in the FX section. :)

Plus:
have an "Edit All" button so that editing one mapping, edits the four of them (pad level), or the ability to select multiple mappings at a time for editing. It would definitely speed things up. Or maybe even across pads?
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Bitwig Studio 5.2……Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

OK I can confirm this will be added before release :)
Sorry for the delay in responding.
emptyvessel
Professional sound design for manufacturers and composers
Sound Designer @ Novation.TAL.Arturia.UnfilteredAudio.Kilohearts.PaulHaslinger(composer).Tritik.Xils.AEModular.
https://store.emptyvessel.co.nz/

I would love to see this feature too - to apply FX to all or a group of pads all at once. Or to be able to copy the FX only.

thanks!

Joe

Joethibs wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:11 pm I would love to see this feature too - to apply FX to all or a group of pads all at once. Or to be able to copy the FX only.

thanks!

Joe
AFAIK, copy/paste is not possible, but...

If you select multiple pads (ctrl-click to add to pad selection, shift-click to select consecutive pads), then click Edit on any of the selected pads, edits will apply to all pads.

Thanks for the tip! that's exactly what I wanted to be able to do!

Return to “TAL Software”