Crusher-X Manual for Newbies

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm new to granular synthesis and understand the basic concepts, and I've read the official Crusher-X manual and watched Rolf Kasten's videos, but I'm still looking for an introduction to Crusher-X that goes over all the elements of the GUI from a true beginner's perspective. Is there such a manual or tutorial? The accSone manual and Kasten's tutorials feel like information reserved for members of The Advanced Crusher-X Users Club, who have received the secret password and handshake for entry.

blisshome wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:56 pm I'm new to granular synthesis and understand the basic concepts, and I've read the official Crusher-X manual and watched Rolf Kasten's videos, but I'm still looking for an introduction to Crusher-X that goes over all the elements of the GUI from a true beginner's perspective. Is there such a manual or tutorial? The accSone manual and Kasten's tutorials feel like information reserved for members of The Advanced Crusher-X Users Club, who have received the secret password and handshake for entry.
i think the video's of Rolf Kasten are quite usefull, also for beginners.

but if you are new to granular synthesis;

perhaps this is a good place to start; also by Rolf Kasten, but it is for beginners, with an introduction, and a general, in-depth approach to what are grains;

https://www.dev.rofilm-media.net/node/138

'In the World of Grains', i am member of that site, so, it seduced me to the granular side, it opened for me... a new world... one that in a strange way i already knew or recognized... but the specific techniques, properties of grains, the possibities, were quite unknown for me.

that is why i bought some granular stuff... or some... and have also, of course, Crusher-X 9.5....

there was a membership deal, for the complete site, i don't know if it still applies... but this book will certainly help you!!

contact Rolf Kasten, you can contact him via his site, or facebook.

i agree Crusher-X is indeed quite complex, but experience, exploring, and the understanding the basic technique of granulars... will get you there.

start simple..

what is a grain? that question, the answer, is most important one......

EDIT 2: and Rolf Kasten, if you become a member or buy his book, will gladly answer questions.

Hi,

probably the new integrated quick-start tutorial of version crusher-X 9.52 helps? Let us know!

viewtopic.php?t=584518

https://youtu.be/XQuOk8hA108

Peace!
accSone

Return to “accSone”