Steinberg releases my library Colliding Worlds for Groove Agent 4 (+SE)

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Groove Agent

SJ_Digriz wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Michael L wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:the 200 liter barrel
Out of curiosity, how did you audition barrels?
Reading the specs of this barrel was enough to know how it would sound, no need to audition it, so I just ordered one online and it was perfect, yet ugly but the color didn't get sampled.
The Orange ones have a warmer, more analogue sustain to them. But you can't quite get the snappy attack like you can on the green or blue ones. I thought everyone knew that.
What he said! But the pink ones were tempting too, yet exceeded my budget.

For the GA Kit Dual Djembe I played my hands and ears numb for 2 days on these 2 beauties, one wooden and a fiberglass one. I used an additional dynamic mic for the backside of the djembes to capture more of the thumpppp, then phase-aligned all mic signals individually for each sample, like I usually do (which is a PITA but totally worth the effort).

Dual Djembe - 96 Samples - 112.1 MB
Two big djembes, one wooden the other made of fiberglass, multisampled with up to 8 velocity layers / 8x round robin, plenty of articulations are available including tempo-synced finger rolls. 21 synced loops in various time-signatures are included, six of them played on both djembes simultaneously.

Featured in this demo:

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/07-world-tribes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWr4Lw4t1Ks

I got into Cubase, just because of this and really glad with the decision. Certainly one of the best creative product around. I didn't sleep last night, just playing around with all the great stuff.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

crystalmsc wrote:I got into Cubase, just because of this and really glad with the decision. Certainly one of the best creative product around. I didn't sleep last night, just playing around with all the great stuff.
Thank's for the feedback!

I was jamming with the Frame Drums-kit this early morning, recorded some Midi too, so here is Midi pattern in 6-8 which you can just drag&drop into one of the pattern slots in that kit - original BPM is 105.
Frame Drums Six Eight Jam.mid.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Picked this up recently. Good product. Works great in GA5.
all the best

niterateaudio wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:24 pm Picked this up recently. Good product. Works great in GA5.
Cool!

Return to “patchpool”