Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Novation V-Station and B-Station just became freeware as legacy products.
news 1(eng); news 2(ger)

Edit: Sorry for the noise, I should have looked for the other threads first...

i have these as packaged with the impulse keyboard; but sometimes i forget to keep learning what is possible with them!!

i think that they should be very compatible with any of the analog emulation vsts that exist; but especially also IR reverbs. Certain synths become much more alive than expected when they are filling the space of some kind of room or larger chamber!!

Cool, thank you.

Does anyone know where to get UFO zone edition 1.3.1? Thanks in advance!

overlord1111 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:29 am Does anyone know where to get UFO zone edition 1.3.1? Thanks in advance!
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/u-f-o- ... /downloads
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Thanks, but I tried that...the download site (vstzone.sk) appears to be down...

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Thanks for your response, but that is version 1.0 (which is pretty good by itself)

overlord1111 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:22 am Thanks for your response, but that is version 1.0 (which is pretty good by itself)
I will try to upload it to KVR as soon as possible. :D

Thank you very much.

overlord1111 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:21 am Thank you very much.
It is up here on KVR page in downloads. Only original old 32 bit version.
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/u-f-o- ... /downloads

I wanted to export also 64 but most parts of code is incompatible so no 64 bit. I'm not going to rewrite this for sure.

I have uploaded all missing files for the rest of pluigns.

I have not had a chance to look at the other plugins, but I have downloaded UFO Zone Edition 1.3.1 (thank you thank you) and it is truly awesome - The amount of different sounds this thing can produce is amazing. Thanks again...

I might be a bit late but I have just noticed DSK have been upgrading some of their romplers to 64 bit. I hope Indian Dreamz is next!

Very cool, thanks for this.

does anyone know where i can download signaldust dancing boy compressor? thanks

Return to “Instruments”