Techivation releases T-Warmer [Musical Saturation Plug-in]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-Warmer

BONES wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm I tried one of these plugins and it didn't do anything. There was literally no difference to the output whether it was on or off. So make sure you demo before you buy.
You should first sign in to activate the demo. Then the difference shows up. :)

TBlake wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:05 pm
Techivation wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:51 am
TBlake wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:26 pm
Techivation wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:53 pm
TBlake wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:48 pm I bought one of your plugins and won't buy anymore until you change your protection that currently requires the plugin to phone home before opening.
Sorry, could you please explain the issue in more detail?

Thank you,
The issue is that everytime I open the plug it hangs for 5 secs or so before opening. It's obviously phoning home. I don't normally purchase plugins that do that. I can't imagine owning a bunch of your plugs hanging like this. I've also had to reauthorize the plug a couple of times as well. I'm on the latest version. It's very distracting from the creative process to have to concern myself what's going to happen the next time I open it.
Have you reached out to our support via email? We had fixed most of those issues we had in the past. Please email us at info@techivation.com and we'll be happy to help resolve it. :)
I just timed it. It takes 10 seconds to for the plugin window to open. This is not acceptable. I've sent your support a request for a refund.
That's an unusual thing to happen.
I have responded to your support ticket. :tu:

pough wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:06 pm
Techivation wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:52 am Are you using the latest versions?
It's a bit hard to remember because I was in the middle of trying to track down crashing but I think T-Clarity was at the latest version when it asked for re-authorization but T-Exciter wasn't up to date yet.
Please make sure, you have version 1.0.3 of T-Clarity and 1.0.4 for T-Warmer installed. :)

Techivation wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:51 am
BONES wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm I tried one of these plugins and it didn't do anything. There was literally no difference to the output whether it was on or off. So make sure you demo before you buy.
I'm pretty sure I did that. It says in my account that it's activated and, IIRC, it said that it was activated along the bottom of the GUI.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:42 am
Techivation wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:51 am
I'm pretty sure I did that. It says in my account that it's activated and, IIRC, it said that it was activated along the bottom of the GUI.
That is not possible. :)
Please try signing in to the plugin to activate it. (not just your account on the website.)

BONES wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:42 am I'm pretty sure I did that. It says in my account that it's activated and, IIRC, it said that it was activated along the bottom of the GUI.
For the plugin to be activated you need to log in through the plugin, as well. There's nothing at the bottom of the plugin regarding activation status* but you can check activation information using the menu at the top right.

* I am using purchased plugins, not demos, so that might be different for you.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Techivation wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:55 am Please make sure, you have version 1.0.3 of T-Clarity and 1.0.4 for T-Warmer installed. :)
Sure, but you didn't answer my question. Will these plugins periodically require re-activation?

While you're here... will you add a quicker way to change presets, like a previous and next button? Right now it's 4 clicks to change from one preset to another.

Is there a changelog for your plugins?
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

pough wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:27 pm
BONES wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:42 am I'm pretty sure I did that. It says in my account that it's activated and, IIRC, it said that it was activated along the bottom of the GUI.
For the plugin to be activated you need to log in through the plugin, as well. There's nothing at the bottom of the plugin regarding activation status* but you can check activation information using the menu at the top right.

* I am using purchased plugins, not demos, so that might be different for you.
In the latest versions of the plug-ins, there's the activation button right in the middle of the plug-in UI, so the user no longer needs to go to the menu options for signing in. The only difference between the demo and the full license is that the demo will expire after 14 days of usage of the plug-in. :)

Except for the T-De-Esser Plus, because it still works while being signed out as the free version of T-De-Esser Pro.

pough wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:33 pm
Techivation wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:55 am Please make sure, you have version 1.0.3 of T-Clarity and 1.0.4 for T-Warmer installed. :)
Sure, but you didn't answer my question. Will these plugins periodically require re-activation?

While you're here... will you add a quicker way to change presets, like a previous and next button? Right now it's 4 clicks to change from one preset to another.

Is there a changelog for your plugins?
The answer is "No", they will not periodically require re-activation. And yes, we are already doing that so there will be a quick preset switching option on the header of the plug-ins as well as undo-redo icons. :)

Those will be available in upcoming updates very soon.

Thank you!

pough wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:41 pmThank you!
Anytime! :)

Techivation is providing clever solutions (I love the multi algo-choices, that’s what makes the difference for me) with ease of use and nice prices, and quality is there. I really place hope in this company.
Personally I’d love to see tools with more controls in the future, such as fully-controllable compressors or gates, or anything. One-buttons-like tools won’t work forever, one day we’ll have them all, and if they only do this they might appear as cheap solutions to better plugins.
But I’m with you Techivation, keep up the good work !
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Techivation wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:56 pmPlease try signing in to the plugin to activate it. (not just your account on the website.)
OK, I signed in from the plugin and it tells me my trial period is over so that's that. It must have been "working" or the trial period would not have started, would it?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:13 am
Techivation wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:56 pmPlease try signing in to the plugin to activate it. (not just your account on the website.)
OK, I signed in from the plugin and it tells me my trial period is over so that's that. It must have been "working" or the trial period would not have started, would it?
The free trial period begins as you "activate" it from your Techivation account on our website. 14-days after the activation commitment the free trial expires. After the free trial period, the plug-in will not operate as the license is expired, but once the license is purchased, it'll start to operate permanently. So perhaps you activated the free trial on your Techivation account on the website but used the plug-in after a while when the license was already expired.

I activated it and used it straight away, on the night I found out about it.

Return to “Effects”