Tracking Apple Silicon Native Hosts, Plugins, Effects

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic

Komplete Kontrol 2.8.0 with native M1 support, and VST3 hosting has been released to their beta community.

teilo wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:27 pm Komplete Kontrol 2.8.0 with native M1 support, and VST3 hosting has been released to their beta community.
Wow, good on you Native Instruments. Stellar development team. At this rate, it’ll only be the year 2040 before your entire product line is updated with native support.

JonathanLevine wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:21 pm
teilo wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:27 pm Komplete Kontrol 2.8.0 with native M1 support, and VST3 hosting has been released to their beta community.
Wow, good on you Native Instruments. Stellar development team. At this rate, it’ll only be the year 2040 before your entire product line is updated with native support.
Please don't be that guy here. If you want to trash them, please do it elsewhere. In fact the same goes for all devs. If anyone wants to trash a dev for lack of M1 support, please vent elsewhere. I don't want this thread turning into a gripe-fest.

teilo wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:44 am
JonathanLevine wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:21 pm
Please don't be that guy here. If you want to trash them, do it elsewhere. In fact the same goes for all devs. If anyone wants to trash a dev for lack of M1 support, please vent elsewhere.
Yeah. There’s already a thread to trash devs over lack of M1 support.

viewtopic.php?t=584556

^^^^^ there it is.

If you grad them from Dmitry you'll have a much smoother experience. Under Rossetta Thorn had some issues with rendering the fx to track in Reaper for me, had zero issues after installing the DS Audio versions

jamcat wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:36 pm Lindell Audio has turned out to be the surprise turd in the Plugin-Alliance punch bowl.
PA responded to my comment on a FB post that the Lindell plugins are going through final testing before being released. Let’s see!

davestretch wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:21 am
jamcat wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:36 pm Lindell Audio has turned out to be the surprise turd in the Plugin-Alliance punch bowl.
PA responded to my comment on a FB post that the Lindell plugins are going through final testing before being released. Let’s see!
How long ago?
Link?
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Aixdsp plugins are native except EQ and auto engage
https://aixdsp.com/
AS STUDIOTON / www.asstudioton.com
//Music production, recording studio and home to impeccable and uncompromising sound quality, and consequently an unprecedented listening experience//

zplane released a bunch of M1 native updates this year.

Plug-Ins
Elastique Pitch V2 v2.2.0
FENNEK v1.1
PEEL v1.1.0
PPMulator v3.6.0
reTune v1.3.0
TONIC v1.1.0

Standalone Application
deCoda v1.3

from https://puremagnetik.com/
I tested several, and these are now compatible with m1 vst3:
bitfight83 1.0.2
clusters 1.03
Partikl 1.0.2
Pastfabric 1.0.3
Rust 1.0.2
Swarm 1.0.5
Vanisher 1.0.5
Zerone 1.0.2

kurtg wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:13 pm from https://puremagnetik.com/
I tested several, and these are now compatible with m1 vst3:
bitfight83 1.0.2
clusters 1.03
Partikl 1.0.2
Pastfabric 1.0.3
Rust 1.0.2
Swarm 1.0.5
Vanisher 1.0.5
Zerone 1.0.2
version numbers for some of the pure magnetik plug ins are different if they're part of a bundle. for example, my version of Vanisher is 2.8.73

edit: well, that's the version number when i get info but the folder when i re-download has the version number you listed. weird. i hope he gets all the older plug ins sign/notarized and updated.

I do not own every plugin, just a fraction. So I posted my results of these tests. Maybe, there are more compatible. It's not noted with every plugin, so I download them all, and see if a version number is increased, then I know they did an update.

I can't believe that Altiverb, a €500 convolution reverb, is still not updated...

Output Arcade v2.3.0 now Monterey and M1 Silicon native.

asstudioton wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:46 am Aixdsp plugins are native except EQ and auto engage
https://aixdsp.com/
They have zero info on their website. They also have a number of EQ plugins. Not sure which you mean. I have no way to verify any of this.

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”