PRODUCTS

https://youtu.be/wG59mueE5wg

Looks decent enough.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Much better video.

https://youtu.be/JnodS3dnGYw
Say NO to CLAP!

ugh i actually like this one.

Is this going to be a bit like Pitchmap then?

nah, it isnt

Works nice on keys. I hope Waves don't sell themselves short by emphasizing Harmony is only for vocals.
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit.

It's a nice sounding plugin. I hope they use the voicing system from ovox so you can trigger chords based on the input note and not be stuck in a single key.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

What the hell is with the "hey did you check out zplane repitch?" Guy that messages people any time they talk about pitch shifting plugins. This is the second time he's decided to advertise to me directly.....

Boy Wonder wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:28 pm Works nice on keys. I hope Waves don't sell themselves short by emphasizing Harmony is only for vocals.
Works nice on guitars too, which is good - because that's what I bought it for.

Ah_Dziz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:38 pm What the hell is with the "hey did you check out zplane repitch?" Guy that messages people any time they talk about pitch shifting plugins. This is the second time he's decided to advertise to me directly.....
I thought I was alone in that lol
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

LeVzi wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:42 pm
Ah_Dziz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:38 pm What the hell is with the "hey did you check out zplane repitch?" Guy that messages people any time they talk about pitch shifting plugins. This is the second time he's decided to advertise to me directly.....
I thought I was alone in that lol
'twas kinda strange, wtf.
Say NO to CLAP!

Does not work on Mojave! Why? Why? Why? Many will stay on there for good reasons. To compile it for Mojave is just a switch in the compiler… :dog:

Well, did you check out z plane repitch?

I guess its a bot. Not enough AI to know where not to cross red lines…

Pitch to test…

briefcasemanx wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:05 am
Well, did you check out z plane repitch?
I did. It's almost very cool. But you can only set a single octave scale so it makes it very hard for certain transformations.

Return to “Effects”