Lost Tal vst2 in Ableton project

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cant find the answer elsewhere. I think that after I updated to the new Tal u no, my projects with it (all my projects!!) open with a warning of "Tal u-no plugin not found", even though the vst file does appear in the vst folder in the Mac finder but not in the Ableton browser. Same thing is happening with the updated Tal reverb and tal dub. Of course I could just drag the vst3 or AU plugin into the missing window, but then all the settings and automation would be lost (mucho trabajo).
What is the solution here? My projects are f**ked without my Tal Juno.

Please help.
paz por esos mundos

Better drop patrick a mail via tal support , he always responds.
And he’s rarely on this forum voor
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Something seems to be wrong with the latest VST2s of TAL-U-NO-LX. VST3 and AU works with Live on Mac. Also the latest VST2 version of TAL-BASSLINE-101 works, so it doesn't look like a general problem.

Thanks for reporting this. We will try to reproduce this.

Did you update from 4.6.8 or an older version, what OS have you installed?

Can you create a new instance of the VST2 plugin in Live?
TAL Software GmbH
https://tal-software.com/

I have no idea if this is related, but I'm having the same problem with Ableton and Noisemaker. One day it was there, and today it's just gone. The files are still there, I can load it in other DAWs, but nothing I've tried can seem to get Live to acknowledge its presence. All my other VSTs (including other TAL VSTs) are still on the list.

Return to “TAL Software”