Tracking CLAP hosts and plugins

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

baconpaul wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:31 am did you try note expressions in bitwig? "Polyphonic Expressions" sounds like note expressions not modulators. I just grabbed the demo and was able to draw a pitch curve on a note with the note expression editor in the CLAP if i put the J-8 demo in MPE mode.
Ah, yeah. That works. This is just MPE, and it works the same way on the VST. It's not CLAP poly mod. Also, neither version allows for MPE modulation. The only thing that is poly is note pitch. Oddly, you can map MPE note expressions to mod parameters, and that does work. But it's still mono, so no its worse than automation, since the per-note expressions conflict with one another.

:dog: Sorry guys !
Got it all wrong, but thankfully you corrected me !

Great list!
Could I suggest renaming the "Version" column to "Versions" and appending "+" to each version string? This prevents the database from going out of date, and documents the first version that adds CLAP support (or 1.0.0+ if the initial release supports CLAP).
VCV Rack, the Eurorack simulator

vortico wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:36 pm Great list!
Could I suggest renaming the "Version" column to "Versions" and appending "+" to each version string? This prevents the database from going out of date, and documents the first version that adds CLAP support (or 1.0.0+ if the initial release supports CLAP).
Not going to do that. The home page clearly states that "version" is the first known version that supports CLAP. So it never goes out of date. Pluralizing it would just be confusing.

Full Bucket's Frequency Shifter v2.0.0 is CLAPified now.

Cheers, Björn

http://doomplugs.net

Doom Plugs' Bratwurst Fuzz distortion pedal plugin is now available in the CLAP format for windows, and a (cl)apple mac version will follow eventually.

Cheers!

Tricent Mk III is now CLAPified.

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:59 pm Tricent Mk III is now CLAPified.
Björn is the champion of the CLAPifiers…
Do we get per voice modulation/MPE in those?

Not yet, sorry. It's a first step to get it established.

I bet you’ll be faster than Arturia or NI with their huge developer teams… Even if you take your time, which you should take…

edit - already posted above

I'm on vacation, so it will be a bit before I can catch up.

teilo wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:46 am I'm on vacation, so it will be a bit before I can catch up.
Thanks for the work you do! :tu:

There is a typo for https://clapdb.tech/developer/applied-c ... logies-ltd
Also ACMT apparently has many more plugins as CLAP now: https://www.acmt.co.uk/products/index.html
All of them seem to be Linux only.

Bucket Pops does not have a clap sound but CLAPs anyway now. :hihi:

Cheers, Björn

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”