One Synth Challenge #161: Synth1 by Ichiro Toda (Vospi Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Synth1

I am voted.

Hoping my login is figured out soon. The date's getting close :!:

The Chase wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:07 pm Hoping my login is figured out soon. The date's getting close :!:
Have you PM'd BJ Porter or Richard Semper???

[edit] You can always send your votes to Richard Semper via a PM (ie name of track, vote 1-5). This has been done before when there have been "issues" with voting.

BTW - Dr Bob has voted.

Impedance Music wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:49 pm Took a bit longer than expected but here is the download link for the WAV file and the presets.
Thanks for sharing! I love the Solo Guitar patch. :tu:

Hello everyone,

i did my voting too. I want to apologise for not writing any comments this time but I am on holidays with my family and want to spend as much time with them as possible. Nevertheless did I listen carefully to every track before giving points.
Thanks to all you nice people who left comments on my track, sorry that I did not answer to any of you due to the named reason. The foto on soundcloud illustrating the track pictures the inside of a sheetfed offset printing machine, someone asked about it (unfortunately no old tape machine).

Cheerz

J O

I have voted.

doctorbob wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:02 am
The Chase wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:07 pm Hoping my login is figured out soon. The date's getting close :!:
Have you PM'd BJ Porter or Richard Semper???

[edit] You can always send your votes to Richard Semper via a PM (ie name of track, vote 1-5). This has been done before when there have been "issues" with voting.

BTW - Dr Bob has voted.
I did, I PM'd BJP and then Richard who forwarded it to BJ lol. I feel bad for pestering them at this point tbh.

Tried everything that has worked in this thread. Password with only numbers and letters, every email I could try, changing my KvR info to a new email to try, et cetera. I'll definitely send my votes to them by the 14th if it isn't sorted by then.

Voted.

voted

The Chase wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:40 pm

I did, I PM'd BJP and then Richard who forwarded it to BJ lol. I feel bad for pestering them at this point tbh.

Tried everything that has worked in this thread. Password with only numbers and letters, every email I could try, changing my KvR info to a new email to try, et cetera. I'll definitely send my votes to them by the 14th if it isn't sorted by then.
The same here, my PM to BJP is in "outbox" still.
:/
and sry mates, my SoundCloud account just got banned to "reply" and "comment" by stupid Spam detection AI (anyone can help me to solve it.. i googled but nothing!) so I could not respond to your priceless comments "SilverPants" "IV" "Ranoka" "ELEX".. and + my cheap/poor track for this round..yeah I fckupediieeehh :party: for now off course

Best you can do if login issues are not resolved in time is PM your votes to @RichardSemper. I believe this has been done before in such cases and will be acceptable.

hashify wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:57 pm and sry mates, my SoundCloud account just got banned to "reply" and "comment" by stupid Spam detection AI (anyone can help me to solve it.. i googled but nothing!) so I could not respond to your priceless comments "SilverPants" "IV" "Ranoka" "ELEX".. and + my cheap/poor track for this round..
Nothing can be done about this ban, as far as I know, but it only works for a day. I was blocked from comments twice while I was voting, but I always came back with them the next day! :D

Voted!

voted

Voted

Return to “Instruments”