Can't load anything

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think there's probably (well, hopefully) a quick fix for this.

In the process of trying to save a new preset, I have found that al though I can save things in Rhino, and move files in and out of their respective folders (e.g. fxb files, fxp, .add, wav, etc.) when I navigate to those folders within Rhino to try to load a preset, bank, waveform, etc, everything is grayed out.They are there, visible, have the same extension as they're supposed to, etc., but they are gray and cannot be selected. I have tried this using both my User directory and in the main Library.

The preset banks and their patches that I had imported previously are all still available in the bank/preset dropdown menus, but cannot be loaded from the Load Bank dropdown.

This is Rhino 2.15, and Monterey 12.4 (is Monterey the issue?). I have restarted my DAW (DP 11.11), and rebooted the Mac.

Thanks,

Tony

I am also having this issue in both the Audio Unit and stand alone app. If I quit the app and restart it, those newly saved banks are in the drop down menu, but I can't load them using the right click menu. On Mac M1 with Monterey.
MacMini M1 | 16 GB RAM | Mac OS 12.5 | Logic Pro X 10.7.4| Mackie Onyx 1620i Firewire | MoTU 2408mkII | Mackie Control Universal| Atari ST | Dr. T's KCS Omega PVG 5.0 | Arturia V-Collection | Pluggo! | MeldaProduction EFX | VirtualCZ | BigTick Rhino

I just updated to Monterey. It seems to load fine but no sound. I think it isn't getting midi data.
Steve Conslaw

Put your hands up and come out slowly. He has a synthesizer, and he's not afraid to use it.

Return to “Big Tick”