Zynaptiq Triumph 3

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Triumph
zynaptiq
KVRist
325 posts since 13 Jan, 2012 from In the studio, in front of computer.

Post Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:57 pm

That's not good – could you email us a crash log? What plugins would those be?
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

User avatar
masterhiggins
KVRAF
2861 posts since 31 Dec, 2004 from People's Republic of Minnesota

Post Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:06 pm

zynaptiq wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:23 pm
elxsound wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:47 am probably just rolling out tools they likely use and for others to use once again.
Actually, this. We brought these back because I thought it was really uncool that the users ended up with software that didn't work, out of some dispute between the previous publishers. Plus, we think these have a lot of potential when combined with our stuff. Have a look at the feature list in TR3 and you'll see what I mean.
Thanks for this. While you're at it could you purchase Drumspillage and Fxpansion's discontinued instruments and FX? :)

zynaptiq
KVRist
325 posts since 13 Jan, 2012 from In the studio, in front of computer.

Post Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:15 pm

:band2: Hmmmm....
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

User avatar
plexuss
KVRAF
5130 posts since 8 Jul, 2009

Post Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:16 pm

masterhiggins wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:06 pm
zynaptiq wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:23 pm
elxsound wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:47 am probably just rolling out tools they likely use and for others to use once again.
Actually, this. We brought these back because I thought it was really uncool that the users ended up with software that didn't work, out of some dispute between the previous publishers. Plus, we think these have a lot of potential when combined with our stuff. Have a look at the feature list in TR3 and you'll see what I mean.
Thanks for this. While you're at it could you purchase Drumspillage and Fxpansion's discontinued instruments and FX? :)
and 2C Audio! 2C's products would fit in well with Zynaptiq's products as a growth and diversification play!

worldfever
KVRist
272 posts since 13 Oct, 2015

Post Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:49 pm

zynaptiq wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:17 pm
worldfever wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:59 am i wish they kept their word for once
Really? We made a ton of products, and all it takes for statements like this is one plugin to be (admittedly: VERY) late? :o
I apologize, i was just being petty. I love your products and use them every day in my practice, please release more and also orange vocoder thanks

User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
5181 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Post Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:55 pm

plexuss wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:16 pm
masterhiggins wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:06 pm
zynaptiq wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:23 pm
elxsound wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:47 am probably just rolling out tools they likely use and for others to use once again.
Actually, this. We brought these back because I thought it was really uncool that the users ended up with software that didn't work, out of some dispute between the previous publishers. Plus, we think these have a lot of potential when combined with our stuff. Have a look at the feature list in TR3 and you'll see what I mean.
Thanks for this. While you're at it could you purchase Drumspillage and Fxpansion's discontinued instruments and FX? :)
and 2C Audio! 2C's products would fit in well with Zynaptiq's products as a growth and diversification play!
Those are great ideas :tu:

Caine123
KVRAF
7327 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Post Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:47 am

only MAC :(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

User avatar
secretkillerofnames
KVRian
594 posts since 9 Jul, 2012

Post Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:52 am

Long have I sought after a wave editor focused on transformations for Musique Concrète approaches.
With the embedded Morph/Vocoder functionality T3 is near perfect.
Something like Sound Forge but with Cecilia and/or CDP functionality would be my spirit animal.

woodsdenis
KVRAF
1717 posts since 25 Feb, 2005

Post Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:57 am

zynaptiq wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:57 pm That's not good – could you email us a crash log? What plugins would those be?
Done
Mac Pro
10.14.6
Cubase 11, Ableton Live 11

danielh02
KVRist
77 posts since 20 Mar, 2016

Post Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:02 am

I'm testing the trial on an M1 MacBook Pro with Monterey (12.4). Triumph won't load any files - tried .wav and .caf. Both import action and drag/drop result in nothing. Generate also does not do anything. Tried both native silicon and Rosetta and no luck.

The Loop Editor does load the same files correctly, just no luck with Triumph.

-Dan
Windows/Mac | Studio One, Live, Logic | Push 2, Maschine MKIII, Atom SQ | Presonus Quantum 2, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, | Fender, Godin, Taylor

zynaptiq
KVRist
325 posts since 13 Jan, 2012 from In the studio, in front of computer.

Post Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:44 am

That's odd – haven't heard that before. Would you email our support folks via the website so that they can figure out what may be going on there?
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

danielh02
KVRist
77 posts since 20 Mar, 2016

Post Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:58 am

zynaptiq wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:44 am That's odd – haven't heard that before. Would you email our support folks via the website so that they can figure out what may be going on there?
Will do. Thanks,
Dan
Windows/Mac | Studio One, Live, Logic | Push 2, Maschine MKIII, Atom SQ | Presonus Quantum 2, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, | Fender, Godin, Taylor

zynaptiq
KVRist
325 posts since 13 Jan, 2012 from In the studio, in front of computer.

Post Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:02 am

secretkillerofnames wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:52 am Long have I sought after a wave editor focused on transformations for Musique Concrète approaches.
With the embedded Morph/Vocoder functionality T3 is near perfect.
Something like Sound Forge but with Cecilia and/or CDP functionality would be my spirit animal.
You, sir, definitely speak a language I understand :tu:
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

zynaptiq
KVRist
325 posts since 13 Jan, 2012 from In the studio, in front of computer.

Post Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:43 am

Caine123 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:47 am only MAC :(
Yeah, I wish that wasn't the case, we ARE a cross-platform company. We do talk a lot about strategies how we could maybe make these cross-platform, so it isn't off the table, but at this time, it is Mac only.
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

zynaptiq
KVRist
325 posts since 13 Jan, 2012 from In the studio, in front of computer.

Post Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:13 am

plexuss wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:16 pm and 2C Audio! 2C's products would fit in well with Zynaptiq's products as a growth and diversification play!
Hehe, I've known Andrew for a long time, we were both avid Metasynth users – I like his stuff.
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Return to “Effects”