Zynaptiq Triumph 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Triumph

That's not good – could you email us a crash log? What plugins would those be?
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

zynaptiq wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:23 am
elxsound wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:47 pm probably just rolling out tools they likely use and for others to use once again.
Actually, this. We brought these back because I thought it was really uncool that the users ended up with software that didn't work, out of some dispute between the previous publishers. Plus, we think these have a lot of potential when combined with our stuff. Have a look at the feature list in TR3 and you'll see what I mean.
Thanks for this. While you're at it could you purchase Drumspillage and Fxpansion's discontinued instruments and FX? :)

:band2: Hmmmm....
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

masterhiggins wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:06 am
elxsound wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:47 pm probably just rolling out tools they likely use and for others to use once again.
Actually, this. We brought these back because I thought it was really uncool that the users ended up with software that didn't work, out of some dispute between the previous publishers. Plus, we think these have a lot of potential when combined with our stuff. Have a look at the feature list in TR3 and you'll see what I mean.
Thanks for this. While you're at it could you purchase Drumspillage and Fxpansion's discontinued instruments and FX? :)
and 2C Audio! 2C's products would fit in well with Zynaptiq's products as a growth and diversification play!

zynaptiq wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:17 am
worldfever wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:59 pm i wish they kept their word for once
Really? We made a ton of products, and all it takes for statements like this is one plugin to be (admittedly: VERY) late? :o
I apologize, i was just being petty. I love your products and use them every day in my practice, please release more and also orange vocoder thanks

plexuss wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:16 am
masterhiggins wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:06 am
and 2C Audio! 2C's products would fit in well with Zynaptiq's products as a growth and diversification play!
Those are great ideas :tu:

only MAC :(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Long have I sought after a wave editor focused on transformations for Musique Concrète approaches.
With the embedded Morph/Vocoder functionality T3 is near perfect.
Something like Sound Forge but with Cecilia and/or CDP functionality would be my spirit animal.

zynaptiq wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:57 am That's not good – could you email us a crash log? What plugins would those be?
Done
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

I'm testing the trial on an M1 MacBook Pro with Monterey (12.4). Triumph won't load any files - tried .wav and .caf. Both import action and drag/drop result in nothing. Generate also does not do anything. Tried both native silicon and Rosetta and no luck.

The Loop Editor does load the same files correctly, just no luck with Triumph.

-Dan
Windows/Mac | Studio One, Live, Logic | Push 2, Maschine MKIII, Atom SQ | Presonus Quantum 2, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, | Fender, Godin, Taylor

That's odd – haven't heard that before. Would you email our support folks via the website so that they can figure out what may be going on there?

zynaptiq wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:44 pm That's odd – haven't heard that before. Would you email our support folks via the website so that they can figure out what may be going on there?
Will do. Thanks,
Dan
Windows/Mac | Studio One, Live, Logic | Push 2, Maschine MKIII, Atom SQ | Presonus Quantum 2, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, | Fender, Godin, Taylor

secretkillerofnames wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:52 pm Long have I sought after a wave editor focused on transformations for Musique Concrète approaches.
With the embedded Morph/Vocoder functionality T3 is near perfect.
Something like Sound Forge but with Cecilia and/or CDP functionality would be my spirit animal.
You, sir, definitely speak a language I understand :tu:

Caine123 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:47 am only MAC :(
Yeah, I wish that wasn't the case, we ARE a cross-platform company. We do talk a lot about strategies how we could maybe make these cross-platform, so it isn't off the table, but at this time, it is Mac only.

plexuss wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:16 am and 2C Audio! 2C's products would fit in well with Zynaptiq's products as a growth and diversification play!
Hehe, I've known Andrew for a long time, we were both avid Metasynth users – I like his stuff.

Return to “Effects”