vurt - algorithm hunting title

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i say fairly cheap, for what is on board, it's a bargain!!! seriously!!

Very hypnotic and trippy, especially when watching it with double speed. It is kinda more tonal compared to other noisy works, but it's still quite atonal. Getting a bit scarry when the volume jumps drasticly.
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Wonderful sounds and patterns. Trippy indeed. :)

"I'll have some of what he's having." :party:

I like this one vurt. Good video too. Reminded me of those early Whistle Test animations at the beginning. No download?

I've not dug into the Beast yet. Been too busy. Have a Pest coming next month too (probably). I'm running out of space rapidly. Was just given an OXYGEN-88 keyboard. It's massive ...

VCA-089 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:02 pm Very hypnotic and trippy, especially when watching it with double speed. It is kinda more tonal compared to other noisy works, but it's still quite atonal. Getting a bit scarry when the volume jumps drasticly.
thanks, sorry about the volume jumps, recording late, and messing up levels as im not used to headphones, so turn the wrong knob and don't realise :oops:

StudioDave wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:38 am Wonderful sounds and patterns. Trippy indeed. :)

"I'll have some of what he's having." :party:
hey dave thanks 8)

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:31 am I like this one vurt. Good video too. Reminded me of those early Whistle Test animations at the beginning. No download?

I've not dug into the Beast yet. Been too busy. Have a Pest coming next month too (probably). I'm running out of space rapidly. Was just given an OXYGEN-88 keyboard. It's massive ...
thanks, err as for download, ill look at that, just use share didn't realise there was other options except private and unlisted...

you should give it a quick run, it's so straightforward, getting a sequence going in no time.
pests are finally shipping from cre8audio so shouldn't be too long now :tu: but i hear you on space, im currently thinking, move guitars to bed room next door. actually better for micing the amp, and frees up some plugs as well as floor space if the pedals mostly go that way too!

nice score on the keyboard too 8)

great! again! nice vids with VS, i just, by an hour or some more... (with an s..), i could have bought for 18 euroooss..

well back to the track, great.. i can use more words, and i normally do, but i just enjoy it, so much.

WasteLand wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:14 pm great! again! nice vids with VS, i just, by an hour or some more... (with an s..), i could have bought for 18 euroooss..

well back to the track, great.. i can use more words, and i normally do, but i just enjoy it, so much.
thanks :) so long as you enjoyed it, just a few words is fine :hihi:

and yeah, i was lucky enough to get in on the one day sale on vs. very impressed with it for that price tbh, worth a lot more, but not sure id like to pay the full price :lol:
this video, is a recording from vs, then ran through resolve to add some post fx, namely mirrors/kaleidoscope :D :party:

Return to “Music Cafe”