Zynaptiq Triumph 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Triumph

secretkillerofnames wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:52 pm Long have I sought after a wave editor focused on transformations for Musique Concrète approaches.
With the embedded Morph/Vocoder functionality T3 is near perfect.
Something like Sound Forge but with Cecilia and/or CDP functionality would be my spirit animal.
How good would an editor that didn’t require years to understand be for CDP!

nathanj wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:17 pm
How good would an editor that didn’t require years to understand be for CDP!
The CDP interface for Renoise is the closest I've found.
As I'm on an M1 Mac now none of them work sadly :(
https://www.renoise.com/tools/cdp-interface

Sorry for the slightly off topic, but I genuinely feel its all related.

Xenakios did a standalone and REAPER integration from the same time: https://reaperblog.net/2015/10/cdp-exte ... or-reaper/

Hey all,

first round of patch updates for the v2.x bundle are out, available through the in-app Check For Update functionality as well as from https://www.zynaptiq.com/macaudioapps/m ... downloads/

Mac Audio Apps Bundle Version 2.0.1, September 7th, 2022
This update is free to and recommended for all users of the Mac Audio Apps Bundle 2.x.

Info & Changes:

What's new for TRIUMPH 3.0.1:
  • New Action: Rotate Selection Channels. This action will move selected audio up by one channel. The audio from the last channel will wrap around to the first channel. When working with stereo content, this action can be used to swap L and R channels.
  • Improved transport behavior when working with plugins that introduce tails; the reverb tail should now play back as expected in some cases where it previously wasn't.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Help - User Guide (PDF) command to not open the PDF manual in all cases.
  • Fixed an issue that causes the TRIUMPH Converter tool to not be installed correctly.
  • Improved compatibility with some third party plug-ins, preventing them from crashing when using the Analyze function.
  • Improved compatibility with some third party plug-ins, preventing them from crashing when removed.
  • Fixed an issue where the Show in Finder function found in a render result popover's menu would fail if the file name had blank spaces.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Punch Selection Range to New Layer action to not work as expected.
What's new for MYRIAD 4.7.1:
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Help - User Guide (PDF) command to not open the PDF manual in all cases.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the application to crash when using the Change Speed/Pitch/Length/Tempo and Process with Audio Unit actions.
What's new for LOOP EDITOR 2.4.1:
  • Fixed an issue that causes the ReCycle Converter tool to not be installed correctly.
What's new for SPECTRE 1.11.0:
  • Fixed an issue that could crash the application when resetting some meters to default.
[/SIZE]
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Go Zynaptiq :tu:

Just popped in to this thread to say that I quite like new Triumph at v3, it's a well rounded tool for sound design, editing and mastering. I'm using the demo for a few days and have to say that I didn't expect it will be this good. From the app design point to the documentation through all the possibilities this app gives you while working with sound, you've created a great experience. Its rock solid, fast, intuitive (at least for someone coming from WaveEditor, would assume that new users could be a bit intimidated with the workflow for a short time). All other tools included in the bundle are top notch. And most of all, it's super fun.

I was a long time AudioFileEngineering WaveEditor user, but didn't jumped to Triumph v1 since at time there wasn't any path to upgrade and the asked price was quite steep for me. You've addressed that now, upgrade price for us old WaveEditor users is on point and give us all of the best tools from AudiofileEngineering plus your own algos at disposal.

Well done Zynaptic.

nathanj wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:43 am Sorry for the slightly off topic, but I genuinely feel its all related.

Xenakios did a standalone and REAPER integration from the same time: https://reaperblog.net/2015/10/cdp-exte ... or-reaper/
did being the active word. its not available any more.

https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=142823
edit 9th July 2018 : Removed link to blog post and downloads. The plugin development has ended and too many problems have appeared since the last release from 2015.

kejkz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:58 am Just popped in to this thread to say that I quite like new Triumph at v3, it's a well rounded tool for sound design, editing and mastering. I'm using the demo for a few days and have to say that I didn't expect it will be this good. From the app design point to the documentation through all the possibilities this app gives you while working with sound, you've created a great experience. Its rock solid, fast, intuitive (at least for someone coming from WaveEditor, would assume that new users could be a bit intimidated with the workflow for a short time). All other tools included in the bundle are top notch. And most of all, it's super fun.

I was a long time AudioFileEngineering WaveEditor user, but didn't jumped to Triumph v1 since at time there wasn't any path to upgrade and the asked price was quite steep for me. You've addressed that now, upgrade price for us old WaveEditor users is on point and give us all of the best tools from AudiofileEngineering plus your own algos at disposal.

Well done Zynaptic.
I'm very happy to hear that, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts :tu: :tu:
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Heads-up: we've just released the free TRIUMPH 3.0.2 and MYRIAD 4.7.2 patch updates, available through the in-app update check as well as from https://zynaptiq.com/macaudioapps/mac-a ... downloads/
Mac Audio Apps Bundle Version 2.0.2, November 11th, 2022

This update is free to and recommended for all users of the Mac Audio Apps Bundle 2.x.

Info & Changes:

What's new for TRIUMPH 3.0.2:
  • You can now play back a Render from its popover.
  • The popovers for Assets and Renders now allow starting playback from or skipping to a specific location in the file by clicking on their popover's miniature waveform view at that location, and will display their current playback position.
  • Catch is now disabled when playback is running and the user scrolls/zooms using the overview bar's viewport or invokes the Scroll to Selection Start/End, Scroll Page Left/Right, or Zoom to Selection commands.
  • You can now toggle the enabled/disabled state for multiple selected Layers, Shapes, or Effects simultaneously, by clicking on one of their checkboxes in the Layer List.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the multichannel Level Meter to only display two channels after its UI was resized.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Double Selection Range from End command to not work as expected.
What's new for MYRIAD 4.7.2:
  • The True Peak, Mid Peak, Side Peak and Loudness Range properties can now be used in the File List.
  • You can now (re-)analyse all files or the selected File List files using the (Re)Analyse All Files and (Re)Analyse Selected Files commands, available from the File menu as well as the contextual menu that opens when right-clicking on an entry in the File List.
  • Switching the Calculate True Peak in Analysis preference on or off will now open a dialog window that asks whether you want to re-analyse all, the selected, or none of your files. Previously, the True Peak property was only calculated for files added to the File List after the preference was set to enabled.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the True Peak value to be displayed without decimal digits after the comma.

Nice. Thanks for the heads up

Wonderful to see these flourishing :tu:

I have a macbook air circa 2017...hoping that it is sufficient to experiment with Mac Audio Apps Bundle 2...It looks so good for novel (and quick) sound design...need to try the generous 30-day demo.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

I really have to pick up the Mac Apps bundle, especially with the deal you get owning Myriad or Triumph etc. I probably have duplicates of some of the apps, (AudioFinder and DSP Quattro etc.) but I think it's time to convert my REX libraries to Apple Loops/Broadcast Wave. Not to mention Triumph.

But ORANGE VOCODER 4 is still vapourware? Axl Rose could do an album in less time.
I wonder if Zynaptiq realises the irony of their slogan "Science, not fiction," considering.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

scott_free wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:49 pm I have a macbook air circa 2017...hoping that it is sufficient to experiment with Mac Audio Apps Bundle 2...It looks so good for novel (and quick) sound design...need to try the generous 30-day demo.
I have a mac mini 2012, running like a champ here with sessions containing few dozen files of different file formats, rates etc. It'll run just fine.

Return to “Effects”