Replacing 2Caudio Reverbs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As based on this thread, and my impressions of what has been recommended is that there is no real replacement for 2caudio's reverbs (especially B2) the reason I've been thinking of getting rid of my 2Caudio stuff is that it won't be compatible with my future Is my OS, as I plan on upgrading my computer soon, as I'm committed to windows machines (so M1 compatiblity doesn't matter) and I don't think Ableton (my daw)is going to get rid of vst2 support, my question is has anybody gotten 2caudio's plugins to work in Windows 11? (as that is the most likely is of any computer I would buy).

Yes, sure - if you're on Windows there is nothing to worry about, lack fo VST3 aside...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

atari tech wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:52 pm my question is has anybody gotten 2caudio's plugins to work in Windows 11? (as that is the most likely is of any computer I would buy).
I have Kaleidoscope and it runs great on my win11 machine with Reaper

Lack of VST3 is going to kill these for me, when Cubase stops recognising VST2 on Windows.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

LeVzi wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:56 am Lack of VST3 is going to kill these for me, when Cubase stops recognising VST2 on Windows.
I guess you could extend their life a bit by using DDMF's MetaPlugin, Plogue Bidule or Blue Cat's Patchwork.
Yorgos Simeonidis

I'm just going to let go of mine, I have everything by 2CAudio so it's a real shame but I feel I need to move on. Problem is I'm not even sure if they are in a position to process license transfers at the moment.

atari tech wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:52 pm As based on this thread, and my impressions of what has been recommended is that there is no real replacement for 2caudio's reverbs (especially B2) the reason I've been thinking of getting rid of my 2Caudio stuff is that it won't be compatible with my future Is my OS, as I plan on upgrading my computer soon, as I'm committed to windows machines (so M1 compatiblity doesn't matter) and I don't think Ableton (my daw)is going to get rid of vst2 support, my question is has anybody gotten 2caudio's plugins to work in Windows 11? (as that is the most likely is of any computer I would buy).
99,9% of what's working on WIndows 10 also works on Windows 11. Don't worry.

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:52 am I'm just going to let go of mine, I have everything by 2CAudio so it's a real shame but I feel I need to move on. Problem is I'm not even sure if they are in a position to process license transfers at the moment.
What is going on with them?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

jamcat wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:22 pm I suspect Tai Chi is cleverly named to incorporate “TC”. I believe it is modeled after a TC Electronic rack reverb.
A bit of a long story actually, I've gone into it before but I figured it's a good time to revisit the journey.

ATS wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:29 am
aMUSEd wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:52 am I'm just going to let go of mine, I have everything by 2CAudio so it's a real shame but I feel I need to move on. Problem is I'm not even sure if they are in a position to process license transfers at the moment.
Nuclear war between the two owners of the company. :?
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

filulilu wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:19 am
LeVzi wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:56 am Lack of VST3 is going to kill these for me, when Cubase stops recognising VST2 on Windows.
I guess you could extend their life a bit by using DDMF's MetaPlugin, Plogue Bidule or Blue Cat's Patchwork.
Yeah, I know, would be nice to have straight VST3 but this is looking like the only option
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

DJErmac wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:21 pm
ATS wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:29 am
Nuclear war between the two owners of the company. :?
They are basically non functioning now as a company (tbh I don't even know who to trust)

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:57 pm They are basically non functioning now as a company (tbh I don't even know who to trust)
Neither
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

I'm not going to bother. Who would want to buy these now? Also, $50 transfer fee, we'd barely get anything for them.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:38 pm
I'm not going to bother. Who would want to buy these now? Also, $50 transfer fee, we'd barely get anything for them.
They both need to grow up and get their sht together, as far as I am concerned. Amazing products or not. Highly unprofessional behaviour. If not they both need to sell the company to Zynaptiq and split the money and move on.

Return to “Effects”