TAL Sampler

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-Sampler

Fine for me on Safari & Chrome on phone. Hopefully it’s resolved for you now.

working fine for me too
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

Working for me on Chrome on a desktop.

fladd wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:18 pm Some lighter colors for the new GUI:
(I had to ZIP the colour file in order to add it as an attachment here, so please unzip before trying to load it into TAL-sampler).

EDIT: slightly updated
Ah, nice, Patrick included my theme now in the new release (since 4.1.8; it is called "white" there), so no need to download this anymore.

Try clearing the cache on your browser. It looks like a corrupt graphics caching problem to me...
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

fladd wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:18 pm
fladd wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:18 pm Some lighter colors for the new GUI:
(I had to ZIP the colour file in order to add it as an attachment here, so please unzip before trying to load it into TAL-sampler).

EDIT: slightly updated
Ah, nice, Patrick included my theme now in the new release (since 4.1.8; it is called "white" there), so no need to download this anymore.
Great theme

fladd wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:18 pm Ah, nice, Patrick included my theme now in the new release (since 4.1.8; it is called "white" there), so no need to download this anymore.
That should be the default.

Can you do the something similar for the drum machine?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

perpetual3 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:48 pm Great theme
Thanks!
Aloysius wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:50 pm That should be the default.

Can you do the something similar for the drum machine?
I am afraid the colours in TAL-DRUM cannot be changed currently.

Thanks for the help everyone. It's funny, I just checked it a minute ago and it's fine now. Huh!

I'm trying out 4.1.8 now. I can scroll through patches in the browser with the (PC) keyboard arrow keys, but not load them (Enter doesn't work). Is this a bug? A forgotten implementation?

Other than that, the new interface is improving! :-)

edit: I don't know if it was always like that, but quite a few hollow sun patches clip easily - even when playing only one note. Putting a Brickwall limiter on it in Cubase solves it - but a TAL solution would be more elegant!

Regarding the Hollow Sun patches - and the factory library in general, I'm on 3.7.1 and I have the same issue. It's been like that for as long as I remember so I have to imagine that at some point the engine output was increased and the original patches not adjusted. I've resaved a lot of them with 20-30% less gain as I've gone along but I'd welcome a reworking of the whole library!

T-CM11 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:41 pm I'm trying out 4.1.8 now. I can scroll through patches in the browser with the (PC) keyboard arrow keys, but not load them (Enter doesn't work). Is this a bug? A forgotten implementation?

Other than that, the new interface is improving! :-)

edit: I don't know if it was always like that, but quite a few hollow sun patches clip easily - even when playing only one note. Putting a Brickwall limiter on it in Cubase solves it - but a TAL solution would be more elegant!
I see no (urgently needed) interface improvments in the release log. Or do you mean just the new scheme?

Nice new theme.
The scrolling matrix has to go. If they really can't all fit at once like they used to, 2 tabs would be much better.

AFAIC this new UI is worse in every way possible. I vastly prefer the old one. I don't like anything about the new one. At best the changes are lateral moves, at worst they degrade a previously functional UI significantly. Really mystified about this, altogether. It's a huge bummer.

midi_transmission wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:10 pm I see no (urgently needed) interface improvments in the release log. Or do you mean just the new scheme?
I meant since v4.1.2. (Version 4.1.6 / 14.09.2022 UI changes.)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”