What does "off" button do on IK Black 76?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don’t ever touch that button
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

IK Multimedia wrote:OFF: when this switch is pressed the compression is disabled and the processor works as a signal amplifier.
Perhaps manual isn't clear enough. Guess preamp with its colouration character can be used only as such in off-mode. :shrug:

Ty Etienne1973. I couldn't find the manual (:

Do you want to find the manual? :ud:

Before posting, I have searched for the manual on google with no luck. Now that you kindly pasted the description I don't need it. :phones:

It activates the black vibes that gave this baby its name. Rumors say that they´re unhealthy except for sentimental soul.

mementus wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:55 pm Before posting, I have searched for the manual on google with no luck. Now that you kindly pasted the description I don't need it. :phones:
Perhaps you need the manual b/c there are 2 off buttons. I didn't post which one does the preamp thang. But you should be able to find out yourself. So... 8)

In fact there's literally a button ( ? ) on the lower right of the GUI that should open the folder the manual is in...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Damn, I feel so silly for not having found it by myself.
Thank you all. Now it's all good.

Return to “Effects”