Devious Machines Infiltrator

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Infiltrator

Checked, nice update, pretty desirable stuff.
Little requests regards sequencer line - random playback mode and automation for length (for left and right handle).

The new spectral processing and vocoder features are simply remarkable on vocals. Thank you for those additions!! :clap:

Many thanks for this update!!!
c_voltage wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:02 pm ...
Little requests regards sequencer line - random playback mode and automation for length (for left and right handle).
+1
Indeed, would be awesome.

nordickvr wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:39 am Many thanks for this update!!!
c_voltage wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:02 pm ...
+1
Indeed, would be awesome.
All your sequencer requests have been logged :).

Thank you !

jcredland wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:31 am
NeonNightflyer wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:38 pm Quick question: can Infiltrator do envelope-triggered autopan, like PanMan? I.e. autopan that only pans when the envelope is triggered, instead of running on an LFO like a regular autopan plugin. Thanks!
You can fire a pan envelope when an audio trigger is received yes - probably a pretty cool effect! We should have made a preset for that one :)
I'm finally getting around to trying this, but I can't quite seem to make it work the way I want. I'm using the second modulator to act on the audio signal, but this modulator is not bipolar. So if the signal triggers the modulator, the panning will only go in one direction. Ideally, the panning would alternate left/right, or randomly go left/right when triggered by the audio. If anyone has any tips, I'd appreciate it!

+1 for saving favorite presets

domsmart wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:06 pm
wvshpr wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:10 am Is there a way to have the Varispeed not reset every (minimum of) four bars?
How long would you want? The effect has to record audio history, so the max length was a tradeoff with memory usage.
Much longer! :hihi:

I dream of a real time varispeed effect that works like a tape machine. Basically, it should be possible to run a whole song through it and change the speed. Currently, I always get hiccups or "resets" which spoils the illusion.

+1 varispeed duration, and in seconds and not in bars.

Sequencer suggestions noted. Personally I'd like to add multiple patterns, with the ability to MIDI-trigger, sequence, or play at random.

Different row lengths is also a popular request, so we'll likely look at adding that, provided we can find a way to keep the UX nice for the more common use case of a uniform sequence length.

re: varispeed, we're unlikely to change the existing FX as this will break compatibility for existing presets/sessions. Maybe there's a different effect type, where the envelope position denotes now far in the past the playback head is, which wouldn't require a periodic reset.

domsmart wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:14 pm Sequencer suggestions noted. Personally I'd like to add multiple patterns, with the ability to MIDI-trigger, sequence, or play at random.

Different row lengths is also a popular request, so we'll likely look at adding that, provided we can find a way to keep the UX nice for the more common use case of a uniform sequence length.

re: varispeed, we're unlikely to change the existing FX as this will break compatibility for existing presets/sessions. Maybe there's a different effect type, where the envelope position denotes now far in the past the playback head is, which wouldn't require a periodic reset.
That varispeed alternative sounds pretty awesome actually.

Glorious. How did this slip past my radar? :x

Doesn't necessarily reinvent the wheel, yet feels new and fresh, probably to do with the plethora of relatively unconventional effects to play around with. :party:

:clap:
Yo Leroy!

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:11 am Infiltrator 2 is out and there's a sale price of £74.99 (£99.99 regular). Gonna try it out this week. :)

https://deviousmachines.com/product/infiltrator/

What's the last day of the sale? Also, is it exclusively available via deviousmachines.com?
I guess this is the cheapest possible price,
even if I have Pitch Monster.
Last edited by commerce on Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Studio One 6, Waveform Pro 11, Acid Pro 10, NI, Pigments 4

commerce wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:03 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:11 am Infiltrator 2 is out and there's a sale price of £74.99 (£99.99 regular). Gonna try it out this week. :)

https://deviousmachines.com/product/infiltrator/

What's the last day of the sale? Also, is it exclusively available via deviousmachines.com?
I guess this is the cheapest possible price,
even if I have Manipulator.
What's Manipulator?

sound sculptist

Infiltrator 2 is definitely on my list to buy!
It looks great!
I will wait for a lower price.

Also may get if the price is right:
Rift 2
Shaper Box 3
Supermodal
INSTINCT
efx Fragments
Narcotic
Multipass
Other Desert Cities

Will have to check out Manipulator.
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”