Sylenth1 is the best Synth for Synthwave

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, i created my new soundbank in Sylenth1. Sylenth1 is perfect for synthwave and i use it every day for my music and also when i produce music for games. This soundbank is the best i can do in this synth. Let me know what you think and what synth you use for synthwave?

https://youtu.be/KrSMWF-L4vU

I think this is the more appropriate forum: viewforum.php?f=43

chk071 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:21 pm I think this is the more appropriate forum: viewforum.php?f=43
I do not think he is selling anything :)
please Like, Comment and Subscribe!

I do think so.

No.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Propellerhands wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:46 am
chk071 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:21 pm I think this is the more appropriate forum: viewforum.php?f=43
Why dont you think that, when the video is about a preset bank that he is selling?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:43 pm
Why dont you think that, when the video is about a preset bank that he is selling?
Point me to a word "selling" anywhere in his post and I buy you any plugin of your choice.

Propellerhands wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:55 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:43 pm
Point me to a word "selling" anywhere in his post and I buy you any plugin of your choice.
Which bit of 'the video is about a preset bank he is selling' were you confused by?

OST.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Oooh, that's cheating Teksonik. Just because it looks like he's selling it, say on his website shop, or in the body of the text under the Youtube video he posted here, its very obviously the case that if he doesnt mention that he's selling it in that post, then he clearly cant be selling it after all.

Because moronic arguments are facts.

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:28 pm Oooh, that's cheating Teksonik. Just because it looks like he's selling it, say on his website shop, or in the body of the text under the Youtube video he posted here, its very obviously the case that if he doesnt mention that he's selling it in that post, then he clearly cant be selling it after all.

Because moronic arguments are facts.
Because it was lack of transparency in the OP. How can someone know without going to his video on youtube and the looking up the description? You blame the wrong person here :wink:

Propellerhands wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:49 pm Because it was lack of transparency in the OP.
That's the whole point. Make a video with the question "What's your opinion on this guys??", so that it doesn't look like a sale too much, and gets people's attention.

Anyway, I think you owe whyterabbyt a plugin. :D

Diclaimer: I don't have anything against people making a business, and selling their stuff, it's just that I think it belongs to the Sell & Buy forum. Because, that's what is done: Sell a product.

Propellerhands wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:49 pm Because it was lack of transparency in the OP. How can someone know without going to his video on youtube and the looking up the description?
I said the video was a video for something he was selling something, when you had denied that he was selling anything.

He's selling something.

'Lack of transparency' doesnt change that.
The information being elsewhere doesnt change that.

He's selling something.
You said he wasnt.
And you were incorrect.

End of story.
You blame the wrong person here :wink:
You're the right person to blame for denying the thing that you denied. Because you denied it.

chk071 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:51 pm

Anyway, I think you owe whyterabbyt a plugin. :D
So you think, but I specifically said about word "sell" in the OP. There ain't such word. I would be happy to honour my word :D One can only find out that he is selling anything buy clicking on video and then going straight to youtube and then clicking "show more" in the description. So many steps just to find his shop. Ain't nobody got time for that!
chk071 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:54 pm Diclaimer: I don't have anything against people making a business, and selling their stuff, it's just that I think it belongs to the Sell & Buy forum. Because, that's what is done: Sell a product.
Absolutely, and you are right. And I was wrong, even though it was totally unclear to me he was selling anything because of the reason above and I only found out about it right now.
whyterabbyt wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:59 pm

You're the right person to blame for denying the thing that you denied. Because you denied it.
I only denied it because it was not stated in the OP that he was selling anything. Good thing you were smart and went to his youtube video and clicked "show more" in the description. But from this post alone it was not clear at all.
Last edited by Propellerhands on Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Soundware”