Martinic Colorsound Tremolo (AAX/AU/CLAP/VST2/VST3) plugin released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Colorsound Tremolo

At Martinic, we’ve just released our newest effect plugin. The Martinic Colorsound Tremolo precisely recreates the famous Colorsound Tremolo effect pedal used by Green Day, Joe Bonamassa, and Phil Manzanera among other well-known guitar players. Check out this unique effect here: https://www.martinic.com/colorsound-tremolo

Last edited by martinic on Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Cool :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

No VST3?

Sahul wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:35 amNo VST3?
Even with CLAP coming to Reaper and many other DAWS we hope, we will add VST3 to all plugins early next year to be ready for Cubase to switch off VTS2 support at the end of next year. This year we now have very stable CLAP support in Alpha state and are working on AAX.

Long story short "No VST3" :wink:

I like this. It's chewy if you know what I mean. Nice job!
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

I have it and love it. Colorsound Tremolo is simple to use, responsive, and effective, just like the original hardware unit. Nice job, Martinic. Shimmery. Wobbly. Mesmerizing at times. Sweet.

Heads up, its at JRR for just over $10. codes will get it a few cents cheaper.

Check out this cover featuring the Martinic Colorsound Tremolo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7WGqp565HY

New CLAP plugin standard now available for the Martinic Colorsound Tremolo.

We're proud to announce the release of the AAX plugin standard for the Martinic Colorsound Tremolo. To celebrate this milestone, we're offering a special 40% discount on the Martinic Colorsound Tremolo plugin until September 12th.

You can also join the waiting list to get a real Colorsound Tremolo from Macaris UK.

Today we have published VST3 RC1 versions of all Martinic plugins, which are available on the product download pages of our website.

Released today :)

Return to “Effects”