GrainSpace updated to v2.5 - Granular Reverb Processor - AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
GrainSpace

Thanks for the update!

I have one issue though. The knob perspective is very weird, I would say even stressful, to look at. Feels like an inverted fish eye effect.

The other parts of the ui look great.

I would be very happy when this is not the new standard of your plugins! :-) Maybe you could even choose a different one in a later update for Gainspace. I have no issues like that with any other of your plugins.

The main UI hasn't changed since 2018. We just added the footer bar, without having to redo the 3D renderings.

midi_transmission wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:07 pm Thanks for the update!

I have one issue though. The knob perspective is very weird, I would say even stressful, to look at. Feels like an inverted fish eye effect.

The other parts of the ui look great.

I would be very happy when this is not the new standard of your plugins! :-) Maybe you could even choose a different one in a later update for Gainspace. I have no issues like that with any other of your plugins.
All fine and clean here. Screenshot?

Audiority wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:52 pm The main UI hasn't changed since 2018. We just added the footer bar, without having to redo the 3D renderings.
It seems that I have made a fool of myself. 8) I could swear that the knobs were different, but only knew GainSpace as a product and did not own it previously. I guess false memory.

@Neon: This one for example.
viewtopic.php?p=6673237#p6673237

Mysterious. When I look at the picture now I perceive it differently. I still see a light inverted fish eye for the preview picture when you follow the link. But when I click on it to see it full size it's no issue.

Maybe I had too much coffee yesterday...Sorry.

Audiority wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:32 am Noted. I also had some old users telling me that the old presets are not sounding as expected. I'll prepare a new "Engine" selection switch and a kill switch.
I will be appreciated if you can host previous version installer until you fix it.

GrainSpace has been updated to v2.4.1

Changes
- NEW: Legacy Mode to ensure compatibility with presets made with v2.3 and below

This mode defaults to ON for factory presets created up to v2.3, while defaults to OFF for presets included in v2.4
If you have projects created with GrainSpace v2.3 or below, please set LEGACY to ON.

You can download the update from your User Area account.

I really appreciate the swift and ongoing maintenance of these plugins.

Any time something new happens with Audiority, AudioThing or Fuse Audio Labs, my day gets a little better.

GrainSpace has been updated to v2.4.2

Changes
- FIX: Plugin crashing while trying to edit a knob value via shift + double click
- FIX: Missing value units on Chord Gain and Chord Mix knobs

I updated my NKS conversion for Grainspace to VST3 and version 2 with the added patches - also updated my own patches (in the bank 'Forbidden Paths') which are also included - some didn't work properly or sound right even with legacy mode enabled so I removed some and others updated and also made some new ones with the new modes

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n88fkrkyqfd0k ... S.zip?dl=0

GrainSpace has been updated to v2.5

Changes
- NEW: Framework update
- NEW: AAX Native Silicon
- NEW: McRocklin presets
- CHANGE: Improved tempo sync
- FIX: Mac installer was asking for Rosetta on Silicon Macs
- FIX: Windows installer could erase User folder when updating

No GrainSpace yet? Get it at €29/$29 until August 31st.

Return to “Effects”