Funkprog by Nutmeg Nuisance

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/nutmeg-nuisance/midi-evil-funk

A piece constructed in Cubase using only virtual instruments - no musicians were harmed. Enjoy!

NN

This sounds like one of those random melodies/beats I'd come across whilst down the YouTube rabbithole but it'd be one of those songs I'd listen to at least once in full as I quite enjoyed it. I really enjoyed the part leading up to three minutes.
It's not exactly my go-to music but I rate music as simple as "Would I listen to this?" and yes I would, you have a talent going :clap:

Sorry I can't give you a more in-depth critical response !

Thank you!

Great programming! What instruments did you use?

Thank you. Instruments were listed on Soundcloud, but I feel you may have seen that.

Super-funky-Califragilisticexpialidocious!

Great groove and really like the Moog-ish melody..... :tu: :tu: :tu:

Thanks!

Plain and simple brilliant. Sure it triggers my taste. But it's platinum standard objectively too. If you aren't a professional then something's wrong with you (and/or the world). Please take that as a compliment. :wink:

Damn, that's solid. Due to sound selection and level of complexity, almost sounds like some kind of weird chillout battle theme (?) from Final Fantasy series :P
Music, just like tortilla, is no fun without a bit of "cheese". :clown:
soundcloud.com/vertlain

[quote=Etienne1973 post_id=8525389 time=1664841128 user_id=298307]
Plain and simple brilliant. Sure it triggers my taste. But it's platinum standard objectively too. If you aren't a professional then something's wrong with you (and/or the world). Please take that as a compliment. :wink:
[/quote]

Thank you for your compliment. I am an enthusiast, but there may well be something wrong.
Last edited by fjvdwal on Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[quote=Vertlain post_id=8525812 time=1664912473 user_id=422592]
Damn, that's solid. Due to sound selection and level of complexity, almost sounds like some kind of weird chillout battle theme (?) from Final Fantasy series :P
[/quote]

Thanks! I just follow my noise.

Damn....this is bangin'! So natural sounding...definitely my speed...top marks, sir!

Return to “Music Cafe”