New (Win VST2,VST3 x86,x64) DSPplug pro-native comp

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dspplug pro-native comp v1-0.png
Zoom In
Now at the sale price of 15.00 USD (normally $25.00 USD)

Available at KVRaudio marketplace: https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/ds ... by-dspplug

This new compressor by DSPplug is a breath of fresh air for those who followed the progress of DSPplug, having rock solid compression and also intuitive controls (including mousewheel support) as well as per-plugin GUI resizing (100% vector).

Using zero latency dBFS compression, this compressor can allow for transparent compression as well as hard pumping compression at a chosen dBFS with nearly finite results, having a dB bleed of about 1.8 dBFS.

What this means for the end user is that you can quite quickly master your track to necessary LU levels without sacrificing too much dynamic. Prospective clients will also enjoy a modern sound and very minimal color. While not sounding completely neutral, this compressor has a pleasing commercial sound that is nothing like the grain you may have compe to expect to commercial products.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mXrwOO3eVI

The reason for this smooth, stable treatment of dynamic is the total replacement of any multiplication (at single precision) and instead it utilizes a self-made revolution in mathematics designed to replace multiplication with division. The reason this innovation was created was so to improve the calculative power for single, dual, triple, and quadruple, quintuple precision for covid predicition statistics ande analytical DSP prediction models (seen below).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Amq4UAJSo
DSPplug stays involved in the mathematical community and provides real-world solutions for the mathematical and scientific community on an ongoing basis, especially towards the end of perfunctory math; assisting humanitarian goals worldwide.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kingozrecords on Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Still using Flowstone?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:42 pm Still using Flowstone?
Well, I was able to modernize it. I was able to come up with a way to use it that's unique. I use none of the MGUI components so as to reduce any of the "trigger" components, meaning that there is next to no graphical processing in the background. Also, I've come up with ways to ensure that there's no glitches during load like what used to be an annoyance. In the way of "Ruby" code, I try to also ensure that there's only one instance ever employed; to reduce overhead and includes hidden in memory. TBH, I'd prefer to not use ruby at all, and likely will eliminate ruby from being employed in future versions of this plug-in.

Here's a video showing how I affect triggers in such a manner:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgIUMB3SZWM

These advances are only made possible using the new beta x64 version; Which is vastly superior.
I've made bluecat's plug n' script plugins that do the same thing interestingly; and even in the single precision mode; they use 50% more cpu. I would only use plug n' script or Gorilla let's say if it were for non-windows environments. I like that a plug-in can use only 0.4% cpu (like in the case of using a stable DAW environment like Reaper).

5% cpu, or 6% cpu is just too heavy for people who want to load many instances of the same plug-in. In contrast, though it says 1.5% in FL studio for instance, if you loaded it 30 times, it would only say 25-28%, instead of saying it was using 45%. Programming carefully allows that.
It's a surprising thing. I could certainly make a video showing this many instances being loaded to make that point I suppose. I'll probably include that in the introduction video that I have not made yet come to think of it.

Have you ever thought about working with JUCE ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:33 pm Have you ever thought about working with JUCE ?
You know, that is a fair suggestion. Often my money is elsewhere. Yeah, Juce would do certainly. When I'm working fulltime; will use juce; certainly. You make a good point, is money; all it is - and bills/juggling.

Hi robert , where is développement of "titan" normalizer ?

Robert , i try you comp vst on windows 64bits (fully updated) , and i have noticed than value under setting is not displaying .You can see in attachment file a screenshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

garfield78 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:24 am Robert , i try you comp vst on windows 64bits (fully updated) , and i have noticed than value under setting is not displaying .You can see in attachment file a screenshot.
Will investigate and update right away. I have a feeling that a similar bug has been spotted in acoustica mixcraft. I will attempt to re-create this error and update.

garfield78 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:32 am Hi robert , where is développement of "titan" normalizer ?
Hi, I was able to resolve the posted problem. I looked into it; and it must have been an unforeseen bug with some statistics being calculated within a special text measurement tool (which is part of flowstone), guess that bug was never mentioned during bug fixing, sorry. Will upload in 20 minutes.

The normalizer does work, but with bassy material it's sputtering. I'm still progressing on it and making a glassy soft knee compressor. It's designed to sound smooth as glass with no tack and no grit, perfect for vocals. The normalizer will instead be called the pro native peak softener, for the normalizing is really that. It comes down to it being as reliable as possible however. Ready for vocals, not ready for mastering material and bassy dips and synth squares and gated saws etc.

I did however, come up with something to change dynamic, to increase it. This is good news for people making masters. That will be called the pro native dynamic.

garfield78 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:24 am Robert , i try you comp vst on windows 64bits (fully updated) , and i have noticed than value under setting is not displaying .You can see in attachment file a screenshot.
updated to version 1.2 which should solve your issue. PM'd you the dl link, also updated on the kvr db. tks again for your patience and consideration of DSPplug products.
kingozrecords wrote: EDIT: On another note, DSPplug plug-ins will soon have a license feature which operates through the dspplug site. It will be very similar to the AAS site, meaning that you will save a .license file and then get another file in return. Next you upload the file to the plug-in and it will remember that you have activated.

This process uses the computer name, and only that (not the hdd id), meaning that things like cloning a hdd, or upgrading your os will not affect the functionality. Furthermore, even a file migration (assuming the computer and user name are the same) will still function as expected.

Return to “Effects”