UVI Falcon - hybrid instrument - version 3.01 released - rumors, ads, praise, mud wrestling and off-topic inside!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Thank you very much for this great update.

Texture oscillator very good indeed.

No hangs in Logic M1 yet (I didn't uninstall and reinstall previous version as I figured I'd just wait for a new version). Cautiously optimistic.
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

That looks amazing

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 10.10.51 AM.jpg
Thanks.. and new patches too.
Got a crash.
Standalone mac intel 11.7..
one patch says missing samples.. clicked on find all missing samples and it opened a panel showing nothing and I clicked on ok and falcon crashed.

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

New organic texture presets are excellent :clap:

zvenx wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:15 pm Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 10.10.51 AM.jpgThanks.. and new patches too.
Got a crash.
Standalone mac intel 11.7..
one patch says missing samples.. clicked on find all missing samples and it opened a panel showing nothing and I clicked on ok and falcon crashed.

rsp
Falcon factory has been updated to 2.8.1 which fixes the issue

Do you have a crashlog ?
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team
http://www.uvi.net

Hi, yes.. I do. I actually sent it to support but I can put it up somewhere if you want it.

Also crashed on pc doing the same thing (and once again cubendo has blacklisted vst3 for me.. It did with 2.5.8 but not 2.5.6 and once again with 2.8 (windows 10))

I sent crashlog and video.

Request#80860

rsp
sound sculptist

Most excellent update. The makers of Kontakt 7 take note...
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

Hey Bitwig, this is how you update omg. Falcon is one the best investments I've made in music software.

zvenx wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:42 pm Request#80860

rsp
Will check the ticket. Thanks !
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team
http://www.uvi.net

functionform wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:04 pm Hey Bitwig, this is how you update omg. Falcon is one the best investments I've made in music software.
Yeah, I thought the same. This is a high quality brand!!! Thank you UVI for adding continuously value!

Really nice update - thank u uvi

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:03 am
Sampleconstruct wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:40 pm In their Newsletter
Falcon 2.8 just got released, but thread title still says 2.58, any chance of an update?
Done.

Cheers.

The Falcon update is pretty great, but again another release means UVI Portal's virtually unusably slow for a few days. For the sake of the planet* please UVI try and introduce a 'deltas only' update option that doesn't require downloading gigabytes of sample library when only a tiny percentage of things has changed.

* Just like Hansel, the Earth is so hot right now.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

YAY!

Return to “Instruments”