Kilohearts Updates the Entire Kilohearts Ecosystem to v2 - Including Phase Plant

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

SLiC wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:47 pm Thanks -They really needed to put them in a separate folder!
They have now tagged them as #v2 in update 2.0.7... now released.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:21 am
SLiC wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:47 pm Thanks -They really needed to put them in a separate folder!
They have now tagged them as #v2 in update 2.0.7... now released.
rsp
Thanks- downloading!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I find myself needing a phase inversion option on a snapin, once again.
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

And it appears it's in the new update! Great.

I just installed and on M1 Mac got an error message, access denied to the resonator presets folder. Don't think it matters, but there seems to be an issue there.
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

The new installer won't even start up for me. It asks for my admin password then shuts down. Anyone on an M1 Mac getting this?
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

Did they ever add granular?
Pretty sure they mentioned it was coming soon, a couple of years ago.

simmo75 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:23 pm Did they ever add granular?
Did you get infected with Bitwig thread?
Stop moaning. Kilohearts is a great company.
They will give us granular, when it will be ready. You already can do pseudogranular, just search on youtube.

Stan Navi wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:36 pm
They will give us granular, when it will be ready. You already can do pseudogranular, just search on youtube.
Who’s moaning?
I’m asking a question about a feature that I’m hoping comes to a product I’m interested in. In the appropriate place. Jog on!

simmo75 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:45 pm
Who’s moaning?
I’m asking a question about a feature that I’m hoping comes to a product I’m interested in. In the appropriate place. Jog on!
Watch the Kilohearts livestream with the developers from last year, where they discussed possible future feature development. They clearly stated that v2 would not have granular on day 1. I believe that's the latest info anyone has on that subject.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

chagzuki wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:08 pm I just installed and on M1 Mac got an error message, access denied to the resonator presets folder. Don't think it matters, but there seems to be an issue there.
ians wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:18 pm The new installer won't even start up for me. It asks for my admin password then shuts down. Anyone on an M1 Mac getting this?
Sorry that you are experiencing issues! If you could each drop an email to support@kilohearts.com with this info they can take a look and get it sorted ASAP. 🙂

zzz00m wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:37 pm
simmo75 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:45 pm
Who’s moaning?
Watch the Kilohearts livestream with the developers from last year, where they discussed possible future feature development. They clearly stated that v2 would not have granular on day 1. I believe that's the latest info anyone has on that subject.
Thank you.

StuSmith wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:37 pm
chagzuki wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:08 pm I just installed and on M1 Mac got an error message, access denied to the resonator presets folder. Don't think it matters, but there seems to be an issue there.
ians wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:18 pm The new installer won't even start up for me. It asks for my admin password then shuts down. Anyone on an M1 Mac getting this?
Sorry that you are experiencing issues! If you could each drop an email to support@kilohearts.com with this info they can take a look and get it sorted ASAP. 🙂
I have, thanks
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

Granular is on the roadmap. There is no set timeline as yet though so we wouldn't want to say "soon" in this case. But definitely "eventually". Probably... 😉

Yea cause granular is right at the top of the list for feature requests, and would save a lot of people time if they can just do it all in PP, instead of loading up Quanta or Pigments. Yes, I know there are granular presets in PP.....Not the same, not as functional as other plugins

StuSmith wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:45 pm
Granular is on the roadmap. There is no set timeline as yet though so we wouldn't want to say "soon" in this case. But definitely "eventually". Probably... 😉
Haha, ok... Thank you :)

Return to “Instruments”