Martinic AX73 v1.4.0 dual-layer synth plugin (AAX/AU/CLAP/VST2/VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AX Bundle AX73

Hey Martinic!
Would it be possible to have mousewheel working by default for all knobs?
For some of them I have to press Ctrl, for others - it doesn't work at all.
Thanks in advance!
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

We are thinking about adding a settings screen and this preference could be added. We are not changing the default Ctrl press for it guards against accidental parameter changes and this is much appreciated too. Your feature request is now on our list. Thanks! Do you have an example of a knob not reacting to Ctrl?

martinic wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:30 am we now also planned to implement VST3 support in 2023
Then I will get AX73 in 2023
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

jamcat wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:41 am
martinic wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:30 am we now also planned to implement VST3 support in 2023
Then I will get AX73 in 2023
We have CLAP working on the Kee Bass in Alpha state. If all DAW's will support CLAP next year the only reason to implement VST3 is for Cubase. But don't worry CLAP will not make us skip adding VST3 support :wink:

Download the just released free Age of Sounds Collection of 20+ presets by Luca Leonardi from eLxAr.

I suppose there will be a sale in a month? Really liked what i heard of ax73.

gExpectations wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:15 pm I suppose there will be a sale in a month? Really liked what i heard of ax73.
I suppose there will be :wink: . But you can try it in demo mode today.

Just in time for Black Friday, we're excited to release the new Strata Collection for the AX73!

The new Strata Collection is designed by Heat Audio and is filled with layered sounds using two AX73s simultaneously to provide some incredibly rich textures and super thick tones!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdy7n1d-qJ4

Am I missing this? Please, a button that can hide all the 80s nostalgia on top. just want to see the keyboard in its simple clean state.

Greenroom2 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:46 pm Am I missing this? Please, a button that can hide all the 80s nostalgia on top. just want to see the keyboard in its simple clean state.
Just added the CDP button to the feature request list :wink:

Also the eg slider of the first screen is not midi assignable. Or am i missing something?

vathira wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:09 pm Also the eg slider of the first screen is not midi assignable. Or am i missing something?
That's because that slider follows whichever envelope controls the filter. So e.g. in the Default preset it controls the EG F Depth, but in other presets it might control EG O or EG 4, or it might even be disabled if none of the envelopes control the filter. Because of this you can't MIDI learn this slider itself, but you can MIDI learn the EG F, O or 4 Depth knob in the settings view.

Hi, Martinic!

Really like AX73, but would it be possible to allow user control over presets location? It's very useful for those of us who like to keep a centralized area for plugin presets or sync presets between different computers via the cloud. Thanks!

martinic wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:32 am We have CLAP working on the Kee Bass in Alpha state. If all DAW's will support CLAP next year the only reason to implement VST3 is for Cubase. But don't worry CLAP will not make us skip adding VST3 support :wink:
I guess it would rather help you to release VST3. The VST3 wrapper seems to work already…
CLAP is more the relieve for developers than for users… (unless your DAW is Bitwig…)

kmvegas wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:16 pm would it be possible to allow user control over presets location?
It is not possible now. We have spent time exploring a sync tool for Collections because changing the presets.data file on 2 computers with a file sync between them will make one of the 2 lose some presets. We have not planned to create the sync tool yet.

Return to “Instruments”