I didn't get the authorization codes.

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!
On Sept. 4, 2022 I bought some plugins from the website and paid with Paypal.
I never got the email with the authorization codes (I checked the spam folder!). In addition no authorization codes are shown in the confirmation page of my purchase. Instead "Not Required" is shown. Unfortunately the codes are required: without codes the plugins stay in demo mode.
I contacted 2getheraudio twice through the support but I got no reply.

edoosx wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:34 pm Hello!
On Sept. 4, 2022 I bought some plugins from the website and paid with Paypal.
I never got the email with the authorization codes (I checked the spam folder!). In addition no authorization codes are shown in the confirmation page of my purchase. Instead "Not Required" is shown. Unfortunately the codes are required: without codes the plugins stay in demo mode.
I contacted 2getheraudio twice through the support but I got no reply.
2getheraudio plugins are now bought up by Air - https://www.airmusictech.com/
So try to mail them about your problem.

Thank you D-Fusion, I will try immediately.

I wrote to Air Music: no reply! I will try to get a refund from Paypal since I cannot use the software.

edoosx wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:14 pm I wrote to Air Music: no reply! I will try to get a refund from Paypal since I cannot use the software.
Sorry to hear about your problem and that they won't reply which doesn't look good since Opzilla uses C/R Protection and sometimes you have to beg for new Authorization Codes.

Seems like the other plugins also uses the same C/R protection and that there are problems with it.
viewtopic.php?t=532258

D-Fusion wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:21 am
edoosx wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:14 pm I wrote to Air Music: no reply! I will try to get a refund from Paypal since I cannot use the software.
Sorry to hear about your problem and that they won't reply which doesn't look good since Opzilla uses C/R Protection and sometimes you have to beg for new Authorization Codes.

Seems like the other plugins also uses the same C/R protection and that there are problems with it.
viewtopic.php?t=532258
Hello!
I sent a PM to sbangs_air, I hope he can help. If I get no reply I'll see to get a refund.

EDIT: No reply from sbangs_air. Asked Paypal for a full refund.

I paid for G8tor and an expansion, received nothing, tried emailing them through website etc. Also sent a PM to sbangs_air as raised here, got nothing back, now is about a month since purchase! Probably shouldn't have let it drag on, but optimistically assumed it would be resolved at some point (these things usually are! but maybe not in this case.)

When I bought plugins from 2getheraudio in 2020 and sent them a note that I had received double auth codes, I got a personal response from Jennifer Hruska. She told me to keep them. But there was life at the company a few years ago.

In Music seems to have let the 2getheraudio product line die on the vine. Whether that is the result of one person's negligence or a specific strategy, one can only guess. I will give them the benefit of the doubt that it is negligence, but what they are doing is borderline fraudulent in my opinion. Unfortunately also causing reputational damage to the former owners and all InMusic brands. You can all take what you will from this, but my lesson is avoid InMusic and all their brands. Cheap lesson to learn.

https://inmusicstore.com/about-us
Founded in 2016, “2getheraudio” by music software legends Jennifer Hruska, creator of Sonivox, Patrice Tarabbia (creator of Akai VIP and Big Tick Audio) and Rick Cohen (key Sonivox Developer), 2getheraudio set out with a mission to make music accessible to all while raising money for good causes.

They created an online marketplace for high-end DAW plug-ins. The plugins sold on the site are created by 2getheraudio using their own software called “struQture”. “struQture” allows for professional plugin building to be much more accessible to people who are not as familiar with bare-bones computer programming. Adding to the accessibility, they also go by a name-your-price model and allow the customer to donate 10% of their purchase to a charity of their choice.

2getheraudio joined the inMusic family in 2020 with exciting developments on the way!
I guess the exciting developments were a complete failure to deliver. :dog:

I wrote InMusic and got a reply after a couple of months asking what was wrong, that was a couple of weeks ago, at least they did reply though

Return to “2getheraudio”