Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

of course all presets are fully compatible with the older version

Will our DAW (cubendo in my case) see it as the same plugin or a separate plugin?
in your demos in cubase I see it shows Avenger2 in your instrument slot but that could be so you beta test it and the final will have the same vst id as the original avenger 1.
rsp
sound sculptist

Imho the 2.0 should introduce some way to effectively mix different styles, oscs/drums settings, just the way it is now possible with the drums. Smth like a "lock" or "freeze" oscillator feature, so upon the load of the new sound or even SQ this sound remains unaffected along with its settings.
Would be nice to load a different sound with arpeggio and/or effects settings retained (good for sequenced basses). Sometimes I really like just the pads, or mb the solo lead in the right hand of the SQ so it would be great to try it out right away with a different SQ without having to resort to next instance of the VSTi.
Don't get me wrong, I think most SQs sound awesome, but they are just building blocks for a song. I think none of us use them just as they come, we tweak/alter them relentlessly, load multiple instances of the instruments and so on.
Just a modest 80's admirer.
My SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-675457440

due to the open architecture, this is simply impossible. You cant lock certain OSCs on new preset load, these OSCs may use routing, filters, LFOs or envelopes, which are occupied by other OSCs in the new loaded preset, or simply non existing

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

Update 1.8.5. :dog: :scared:

Phewww. I don't understand why you don't use a few experienced users to put your updates through their paces. The 1.8.5 update is again so buggy that you want to downgrade to 1.8.4.

1. The OSC display looks as if it now has 10 fps or less and feels laggy
2. Some presets with waveshaper , limiter or other effects now scratch as if the sound card had a buffer problem. Not usable anymore.

With such a successful company as vengeance is, you can't afford a few beta testers? :cry:
It should also be in your interest or not? :pray:

Kind Regards,
A disappointed user
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Found out, that the probem with crackles seems to be the "Spike" Button OR the Waveshaper FX.
Listen here:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

When opening the demo of Avenger on Cubase it takes a good 5 seconds to show the window, and meanwhile Cubase is completely frozen. I have a decent desktop PC with a 3700X.

Is this a general issue with Avenger or only because of the demo?

Pierb, are you using the VST 2 or VST 3? If I use the VST2 it's super fast, the VST 3 not so much.

Yeah vst3

Hi, guys. I am proud owner of Avenger since the beginning, but just realised that I could not save my sample in "Samples" folder in Avenger and can not save a preset with drag and drop sample with it. It appeared somehow in "Resample" folder and severely degraded and sounds horrible. What am I doing wrong?

Manuel it would be awesome if in the VMan and inside avenger we could preview presets and if we like the presets we could buy single presets. Or if we could make a custom expansion from different presets and create an expansion and buy the expansion. Meanwhile waiting on a new expansion that would has a variety of presets. Maybe another collectors 2 expansion

this would be a nightmare to program, and would keep us busy for a year. I am sorry

Since i have 1.8.4 again i can work again so...

Popular Sounds 90 Vol. 2 is in the Endphase. Do you guys have a few wishes with 90s Tracks?
Let me know.

A few i have already started and finished. :)

Return to “Instruments”