for other deals to come, I m happy
with Shaperbox 2, so...?
I would grab Softube Overstayer for about
I was tempted to buy ML Audio Fluff 2C,
but it's a real cpu hog and mono only.
The price of Soothe has been even raised,
so it's not on my list any more,
my budget is smaller this year anyway,
cuz lots of prices have been raised generally anyway.
Maybe god particle depending on bf price,
but would have to demo first.

Toontrack always have sales on expansions
I am not interested in, why can't they just have sales prices for all expansions ?
A lil disappointing.
Last edited by DCrown on Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

Last edited by DCrown on Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

the crazy deals for me so far
Sonnox Claro for 30
UVI prime8+ for free
Izotope Neoverb for 25

I have no plans - but I am careful not to duplicate anything - eg Claro is worth it to me at that price even tho I have other EQs, because Claro brings something different to the table (for me anyway)

DCrown wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:24 am On my list is Shaperbox 3, but still waiting
with Shaperbox 2, so...?
If you own Shaperbox 2 then the upgrade to 3 is only 29

Devicemeister Stepic, maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl5w355USHI
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

fairlyclose wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:25 am the crazy deals for me so far
Sonnox Claro for 30
UVI prime8+ for free
Izotope Neoverb for 25

I have no plans - but I am careful not to duplicate anything - eg Claro is worth it to me at that price even tho I have other EQs, because Claro brings something different to the table (for me anyway)
Was that free Prime8 just for a day? I tried the FREEP8 code and it doesn't work. Any idea? Not that I really need a 808 but free is free. :lol:
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:59 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:25 am the crazy deals for me so far
Sonnox Claro for 30
UVI prime8+ for free
Izotope Neoverb for 25

Was that free Prime8 just for a day? I tried the FREEP8 code and it doesn't work. Any idea? Not that I really need a 808 but free is free. :lol:
just tried and it worked. thanks for the reminder, folks!
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

Havok wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:28 am
DCrown wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:24 am On my list is Shaperbox 3, but still waiting
with Shaperbox 2, so...?
depends - you have to own all the shapers for that price. Otherwise to go from 2 to 3 you have to get any Shapers you have not wanted. So for me the upgrade is 39 as I dont have, and dont want, the noise shaper. But I have to get it to get the upgrade price
I am not doing the upgrade - not worth it at current exchange rate. Might do it in a years time
Last edited by fairlyclose on Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sorry, pointless post

with Shaperbox 2, so...?
It's $29 if you own SB2 + Noise shaper, $39 without noise

I think I have everything I want other than the new BlueSky VST so let’s see that’s on sale…
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Every year I feel like there's nothing else I could possibly want, then BF rolls around and some deals pop up that are too good to resist. Last year, I finally bought the Arturia V-collection and, like an idiot, passed on a great deal on the effects suite :dog:, so I'm hoping there's a no-brainer deal again this year. The only other thing I've got on my radar is Blue 3, which is apparently going to be released before BF, so I'll see what v2>v3 upgrade price is offered to me, but maybe I'll wait to see if there's a better deal on BF (I honestly can't recall if Rob Papen offers BF deals or not).
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:47 pm Every year I feel like there's nothing else I could possibly want, then BF rolls around and some deals pop up that are too good to resist.
Pretty much this. There are a couple of things I'd be likely to grab if there's a discount, but more likely, it'll be something I never even thought about :hihi:

Last edited by Havok on Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Havok wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:21 pm
Digivolt wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:32 pm
with Shaperbox 2, so...?
It's $29 if you own SB2 + Noise shaper, $39 without noise
Noise shaper is part of Shaperbox 2, just added later on
It was a paid addition to Shaperbox 2, so you can have Shaperbox 2 and not Noise if you didn't want to pay for a pointless shaper

Return to “Effects”