(¬‿¬) Joyspace Die

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My 14 track album Metoji will be dropping November 11. For now here's a little taste: https://soundcloud.com/eassae/joyspace-die
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Nice, Sounds good on an S10. I'll give another listen on monitors later. Congratulations on finishing another album!

There is a lot going on in 3 minutes. All of it is good and the mix is perfect. I found it a little disorienting on first listen but then it becomes enjoyable by the 3rd listen. Nice job. :tu:

I am feeling Star Wars.
And a very happy vibe, indeed!
Might be because of the two heart eyes in the art work.
Lovely and enjoyable soundscape.
Rene

vstdls wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:38 pm Nice, Sounds good on an S10. I'll give another listen on monitors later. Congratulations on finishing another album!
Thanks vstdls!
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Congrats on wrapping up an entire album. After hearing this, I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the songs. You managed to pack a lot into 3 minutes. I like how the song is constantly pushing forward. Really good stuff.

Frantz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 am There is a lot going on in 3 minutes. All of it is good and the mix is perfect. I found it a little disorienting on first listen but then it becomes enjoyable by the 3rd listen. Nice job. :tu:
Thanks Frantz for taking the time to listen 3 times. I really appreciate that. I'm glad you enjoyed the track.
eassae.com

really good sound, mix is really good, too.
:tu:

btw. how much percent do you think added the mastering to the overall sound-quality?
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:08 am really good sound, mix is really good, too.
:tu:

btw. how much percent do you think added the mastering to the overall sound-quality?
I would say maybe about 2–4%. After mastering it just sounded a little fuller and wider, a little harmonically richer. Probably comes from running the track through some nice analog gear.
eassae.com

Rene Asologuitar wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:27 am I am feeling Star Wars.
And a very happy vibe, indeed!
Might be because of the two heart eyes in the art work.
Lovely and enjoyable soundscape.
Rene
Thanks Rene! I always appreciate your feedback.
eassae.com

The song starts off epically gentle until finally the drums kick in. It then develops
dynamically driving melodically. I particularly like the piano run at 2:30.

Very nice rhythm, great sounds, lots of variety. I enjoyed this song very much! :hyper:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Joydie likes it kwirky
-nice weebles & flumpetulles

nice sound design(inventive),
and congrats on the album

guitarmiester wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:53 pm Congrats on wrapping up an entire album. After hearing this, I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the songs. You managed to pack a lot into 3 minutes. I like how the song is constantly pushing forward. Really good stuff.
Thank you guitarmiester! Much appreciated.
eassae.com

enroe wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:11 pm The song starts off epically gentle until finally the drums kick in. It then develops
dynamically driving melodically. I particularly like the piano run at 2:30.

Very nice rhythm, great sounds, lots of variety. I enjoyed this song very much! :hyper:
Thanks enroe! Glad you liked it.

BTW, I downloaded the past few tracks you uploaded and have them in rotation in one of my playlists. I particularly into Betty Jane.
eassae.com

nix808 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:18 pm Joydie likes it kwirky
-nice weebles & flumpetulles

nice sound design(inventive),
and congrats on the album
Thanks very much nix808!
eassae.com

Return to “Music Cafe”