RICH Mastering Processor

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After five days still not received the purchased activation code for the RICH plugin. Even after 120 hours, support hasn't responded and is silent. Seems like 2getheraudio is one of those dubious companies in this industry that is better avoided if you expect good value for money.

They used to be good, but I think they went out of business and didn’t take their site down.

They were apparently aquired by inMusic, who also owns Air and Sonivox. At least you can get support for those at inMusic though, the support at 2getheraudio doesn't respond and there's no option at inMusic support for 2getheraudio, unless they're called something else now. Most of the stuff I got isn't working

Thanks for the info. I will avoid all inMusic products, if this is the way they handle acquisitions.

I used this as my main mastering plug-in for years, but it looks like the 2gether website isn’t updated any more (are they defunct?) and there’s limited info about what’s going on under the hood of this plug-in. I prefer BX Masterdesk these days, although I’ll still use RICH now and then.

Yes I also purchased RICH and mo email of purchase and no Reg Number. Will have to call on Monday also I do not use FACEBOOK. Trying to contact them, comes up with use facebook sorry NOT

Man, I love RICH, and RiCH drums. I've been using them since 2020 (as well as Re4orm and G8ter). There's this amazing sound that come from those two processors. It's like, I've been trying to be more skillful with crafting my mix and drum busses. But everytime I think I nailed it, I throw on one of these guys and it's like "nah RICH sounds better" great on the CPU as my old 2011 iMac ran them smooth AF
Life is just a Meme...(This has probably been used before. I'll work on this later. I promise I'm a creative guy!)

kidslow wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:52 pm Thanks for the info. I will avoid all inMusic products, if this is the way they handle acquisitions.
InMusic replies to 2GetherAudoo inquiries super fast and are friendly. So, just because you're not hearing from the boys in France, doesn't mean your concerns won't be addressed. I had old licenses that I wanted to activate recently, and it would work. They took care of that in a day. So, it's easy to join st bismirch someone's or company's reputation because they didn't understand the channels of communication. It's on their website.
Life is just a Meme...(This has probably been used before. I'll work on this later. I promise I'm a creative guy!)

buckycore wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:30 am
kidslow wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:52 pm Thanks for the info. I will avoid all inMusic products, if this is the way they handle acquisitions.
InMusic replies to 2GetherAudoo inquiries super fast and are friendly. So, just because you're not hearing from the boys in France, doesn't mean your concerns won't be addressed. I had old licenses that I wanted to activate recently, and it would work. They took care of that in a day. So, it's easy to join st bismirch someone's or company's reputation because they didn't understand the channels of communication. It's on their website.
When was the last update to any 2getheraudio plugin ... bug fix or feature? Perhaps not yet abandonware, but by all appearances EOL.

Return to “2getheraudio”