Techivation T-Compressor is available for FREE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the freebie. Looking forward to trying this.

Unlimited edition!

Wonder if it stays activated, unlike the De-esser which deactivates itself every other session, pain in the fecking ayes hole.

sqigls wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:33 am Unlimited edition!

Wonder if it stays activated, unlike the De-esser which deactivates itself every other session, pain in the fecking ayes hole.
Are you using the T-De-Esser Pro version 1.1.15?

All the 9000 licenses have been taken! We made 3000 more available! Hurry before the limit ends!
Get T-Compressor for free here: https://techivation.com/t-compressor/

Thanks for the freebie!

TMaudio wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:52 pm Really nice compressor :tu:
Is it a emulation of FMR's Really Nice Compressor ?

Michey wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:46 am
TMaudio wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:52 pm Really nice compressor :tu:
Is it a emulation of FMR's Really Nice Compressor ?
If you're serious, then no.
But if you're joking...then, no.

Hi everyone!

The T-Compressor is again available for FREE for only 1 day! And just 3,000 licenses are available.
Hurry and get it from https://techivation.com/t-compressor/ 🎉

Cheers,

Amin

And thanks for that one! Interested in checking you out, got some simple plugs in your arsenal, might be handy.

I stopped buying because they have been giving their products away for free. I could have saved well needed money had I know. Very curious business decision. I shall wait for the others to become free now.

thanks Techivation :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

plexuss wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:20 pm I stopped buying because they have been giving their products away for free. I could have saved well needed money had I know. Very curious business decision. I shall wait for the others to become free now.
Yeah I guess that's one side of a coin. But some will appreciate the freebies and possibly like them and get into rest of the stuff. Some will also just appreciate it and buy something to support them. I think it's calculated.

Return to “Effects”