Found a workaround to adding multi level track stacks in Logic Pro 10.7.5!!!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well I just received my Mac Studio Max this week and started to use Logic Pro again for the first time in over 10 years. After messing around with it for quite a while I think I'm getting closer to setting up a template that is closer to my production templates I work with in Studio One and Cubase/Nuendo. Of course I can't take all the credit for this workaround because the bulk of the process I found on a couple of videos on YouTube by doing a search for "track stacks hack in Logic Pro". Hard for me to explain how I did it as I'm still trying to get it to work consistently but I'm getting there. Look it up on YouTube if anyone using Logic wants to give it a shot. It sure was worth the effort for me. :clap: It's kind of silly Apple did not include unlimited track stacks to begin with.

The summing track stacks are colored red, folder tracks in purple.
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

how do you do it exactly?
i'm not sure i want it / need it, but would still be interesting to know.

I’d personally not build a workflow or templates around something that is a “hack” or otherwise something not officially featured in Logic Pro since it’s probably considered a bug and could get removed/“fixed” at any time in a future update.

Hell Apple could remove something that is an official feature and then be like “We tell you what you do and don’t want” lol.

Logic is effing buggy. Stopped using it a while ago... Ableton Live plus Push is all I need ATM
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

i need Help wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:35 pm I’d personally not build a workflow or templates around something that is a “hack” or otherwise something not officially featured in Logic Pro since it’s probably considered a bug and could get removed/“fixed” at any time in a future update.

Hell Apple could remove something that is an official feature and then be like “We tell you what you do and don’t want” lol.
Yup.
Also, PDC

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”