Synapse Audio - Dune 3.5 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:29 pm
Richard_Synapse wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:40 pm Global parameter lock, and a CLAP version with host-based multi-threading are two things rather close by :) There is more stuff of course, but it is too difficult right now to predict when/if it will happen.

Richard
Will it be multi threading on Apple Silicon too? (at the moment I find performance is worse when I turn that on, on my M1 Max)

I believe that was fixed in an uploaded but unannounced update... I would urge you to re download and install and see if it is fine now.
rsp
sound sculptist

So it does thanks!

Richard_Synapse wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:54 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:56 pm Great :tu: I would love to see some more stuff on the audio-side: loop points/granular, that sort of thing would take Dune to another level.
Ok, what exactly do you mean by loop points? (Wave files can be looped)

Richard
Yes of course, sorry. FADES (crossfade), probably. But granular would be the best! :)

Quick question, without intending to clog up the thread: How do polyphonic LFOs relate to voices/layers in Dune? I.e. a polyphonic LFO is (by definition) an individual LFO instance per note, but is it also individual per unison voice/layer?
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

Return to “Instruments”