Massive X 1.4 update!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive X Quarantine - Massive X Presets

Dead live longer !

Good thing you only thought about selling it. ;)

For what it is, it's pretty solid and CPU efficient right now, in my book
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

Yeah, it’s fantastic on AS Macs. Four instances in a Live 11 drum rack with relatively simple drum sounds barely leave a dent on the CPU, complex patches with lots of voices take up roughly 15% of a core. It sounds excellent and is fun to patch and explore. Best BF freebie ever, love it :D

I've bought a Komplete Kontrol 61 Keyboard and it arrived yesterday.
Repackadged it and sent it back

sQeetz wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:12 pm I've bought a Komplete Kontrol 61 Keyboard and it arrived yesterday.
Care about telling why?

- Mario

mabian wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:13 pm
sQeetz wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:12 pm I've bought a Komplete Kontrol 61 Keyboard and it arrived yesterday.
Care about telling why?

- Mario
Buttons too klicky

You probably mean the Komplete Kontrol A keyboard, right? They're supposed to have more clicky buttons than the S series.

Do presets still need to be double clicked after this latest update?

Vortifex wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:54 pm Do presets still need to be double clicked after this latest update?
yes...
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Bummer

zzz00m wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:01 pm
Vortifex wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:54 pm Do presets still need to be double clicked after this latest update?
yes...
Uninstalled and sold!

My friend said:

"I can't believe that MAC is still used for audio production. In every single forum ppl are crying that something is not working properly on this overpriced peace of sh. Every single update of this sh is giving more even more problems."

Igro wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:14 pm My friend said:

"I can't believe that MAC is still used for audio production. In every single forum ppl are crying that something is not working properly on this overpriced peace of sh. Every single update of this sh is giving more even more problems."
well if your friend says that, i guess i should get rid of my imac, even tho the latest logic and ventura are running well together (AND i'm on the OS beta program). 🤔🤣

chk071 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:06 pm
zzz00m wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:01 pm
yes...
Uninstalled and sold!
:lol:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “Instruments”