Massive X 1.4 update!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive X Quarantine - Massive X Presets

Why is everyone sharing their MX instillation status? It’s weird, but I like it.

Ima keep you guessing about -my- status.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Igro wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:14 pm My friend said:

"I can't believe that MAC is still used for audio production. In every single forum ppl are crying that something is not working properly on this overpriced peace of sh. Every single update of this sh is giving more even more problems."
Oh, wasn't aware of that.
Well, I think, I have to sell my set up :tu:
Your friend is the ruler of my world :party:

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:05 am
Igro wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:14 pm My friend said:

"I can't believe that MAC is still used for audio production. In every single forum ppl are crying that something is not working properly on this overpriced peace of sh. Every single update of this sh is giving more even more problems."
Oh, wasn't aware of that.
Well, I think, I have to sell my set up :tu:
Your friend is the ruler of my world :party:
Friend of mine once cried out loud because I had to start every song we had from scratch since Bitwig ran like shit on the Mac I'd just purchased.
Two years ago....
We recovered
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

Boy Wonder wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:41 am It clearly says in the user manual that I can train Massive X to water my plants. So far it failed.
Uninstall.
You are either blind or you need glasses Mr Wonder 😁

It says that Massive X will make you water you pants...

You'd better reinstall it ...and fast 🌞
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:16 am
zerocrossing wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:00 am Sounds fantastic… maybe the best modern sounding wavetable synth, hardware included.
:tu:

Imagine if Massive X had the Vital GUI :love:
Yeah, a GUI as nice as Pigments/Dune/Vital would be good.

I don't have a problem with the GUI. Yes, PhasePlants and Pigments are more friendly by showing animations, but Massive X uses coloured circles and symbols to show the modulations (like in the OG Massive) which I like a lot.

There is no midi learn for parameters, but we have 16 macros to assign, so not a deal breaker as I can get used to its workflow. The sound is second to none and it has many abilities. For me, it is from the best synths ever made and I hope NI keeps optimise it and care about it if they choose one synth to care about, then MX is the one IMO.

dune_rave wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:56 am Currently I don't really like NI synths, but Massive X is their flagship synth, and its sound is superb, but the gui is obviously not "a pigments". I installed just this one synth from NI, because its their "pigments"
Thank God MX's GUI is not a "Pigments"!

revvy wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:00 am Why is everyone sharing their MX instillation status? It’s weird, but I like it.

Ima keep you guessing about -my- status.
Right! Your status is sort of a personal thing, no? Everyone over here wearing it like an armband.

Sinisterbr wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:23 pm
dune_rave wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:56 am Currently I don't really like NI synths, but Massive X is their flagship synth, and its sound is superb, but the gui is obviously not "a pigments". I installed just this one synth from NI, because its their "pigments"
Thank God MX's GUI is not a "Pigments"!
Totally. I prefer MX GUI over Pigments which is not as great as people say.

i liked pigments GUI, but honestly.. not the sound. uninstalled. and i can use vital and MX... because i dare to. all this on a *gasp* mac. but let's start a 'pc vs mac' thing, it's never been done before...

meanwhile, am gonna uninstall MX, and then, just to mess with everyone's heads... re-install it

Uninstalling and reinstalling like that….on a Mac…it’s perverse…
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:14 pm Uninstalling and reinstalling like that….on a Mac…it’s perverse…
exactly 😎

fisherKing wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:19 pm
revvy wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:14 pm Uninstalling and reinstalling like that….on a Mac…it’s perverse…
exactly 😎
Nice!

fisherKing wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:08 pm meanwhile, am gonna uninstall MX, and then, just to mess with everyone's heads... re-install it
This is not recommended. :P

chk071 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:36 pm
fisherKing wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:08 pm meanwhile, am gonna uninstall MX, and then, just to mess with everyone's heads... re-install it
This is not recommended. :P
it's ok; NI only puts about 120 different files (all in different places) on an install, so will just take the day off to get the install done...

Return to “Instruments”