Tempting BF 2022

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm wondering a bit, whether it's BF 2022 that's so lame, or if it's because I'm so saturated with plugins that I don't really get exciting about anything anymore. Probably the latter. The only plugin where I though more than once about purchasing it was Vanguard. But then I listened to the Manuel Schleiss' factory preset demo on Youtube, and right after that, Youtube autoplayed his Incubation V3 set for the Access Virus, and I thought "Fkn hell... that's so much fatter and bigger and punchier and better sounding" that it hardened my decision that I don't really have a need for Vanguard. I'm pretty sure I would have been disappointed when I compared it to the likes of Spire or Sylenth1.

seangm wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:30 pm
PatchAdamz wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:01 pm I saw a nice sale on a some blue socks.
Did you demo them first? Are they resizable?
No demo, but now with CLAP support (due to being worn by The Red Hot Chili Peppers).

gaf_thit wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:17 pm My mental GAS-resistance firewall was infiltrated by a Devious Machine, namely the Infiltrator 2 with an extra 10% off by using Venus Theory's promo code VENUS10.
$89.99 VENUS10 did not make it $81.00 :(

Overloud Gem Modula for 29 is a steal, although I already had the Gem Mod (Dimension D). All the rest is at target price.

jens wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:55 pm Latest ones or not: is it more than at least 15 that you haven't got yet but really want?

(I own a shitload of PA-plugins and it's 399 for me, so I guess you must even own (quite some?) more than me already)
I'd say there were about 7 I really wanted. And about 10 I thought would be nice to have (nothing special). But I also had a $25 PA voucher that bought the price down a wee bit too.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:18 pm
gaf_thit wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:17 pm My mental GAS-resistance firewall was infiltrated by a Devious Machine, namely the Infiltrator 2 with an extra 10% off by using Venus Theory's promo code VENUS10.
Venus code not working, but I googled and found another 10% off coder that did work no problem (and bought it!) - It was this DRMIXINFIL10
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Weird, it went from £74.99 to £67,49 for me. Maybe try attack magazine's code ATTACK-MAG-2022 ?

SLiC wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:09 pm
Venus code not working, but I googled and found another 10% off coder that did work no problem (and bought it!) - It was this DRMIXINFIL10
Nice. Looking forward to use this fantastic plugin.

Grabbed
Arturia pigments, v collection + fx
Tai chi lite
Neural dsp Petrucci
Gem modula
All samples from Mars
Melodyne 5 update
Metaplugin update
RC-20
TDR SlickEQ M

Trying to resist picking up Kelvin as well, 1 day to go..

nvm
Last edited by El°HYM on Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

I was thinking about pizza, but ended up with Modalics' Beat Scholar... Time to log off and play

So far I bought Tone Projects: Unisum and Kelvin, a couple Fuse Audio plugins and Sonimus SonEQ2, tho Sonimus was kinda jerking us around a bit as they offered an exclusive crossgrade from SonEQ Pro for $15 more than the BF Price, like a week before. Anyway, it's a great EQ, but I think they charge a bit too much for it at the regular price and seem pretty stubborn about reducing that price. :shrug:

I got some other stuff, but not really BF related.

*Oh I did get DRC from imaginado and the VS expansion which is pretty cool btw.

Grabbed Kelvin too. (+ SIR StandardClip and Gate, btv good competitor for Envolution, but much more cheap).
Upgraded to Sugarbytes bundle (mostly because Graindad).
Long thought about upgrade FF stuff, but 130+ for 3 plugs.. damn. Seriously, from that i think maybe Delay got some significant changes, but the rest, i'm in doubts if it wort for such. In the end grabbed Portal lol. FF maybe next time. Especially since little difference with regular upgrade price.

The AudioThing Valves + Frostbite 2 deal on APD for $18 both should be tempting anyone who doesn't have them. You can have a lot of fun with those 2, and if they turn out not to be your bag, you can resell ... likely for more than you paid. Consider it an extended trial with an $18 deposit that earns interest.

gaf_thit wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:10 pm
Weird, it went from £74.99 to £67,49 for me. Maybe try attack magazine's code ATTACK-MAG-2022 ?
It worked. Got Infiltrator 2 for $81.
Thanks

Return to “Effects”