Introducing HoRNet MultiFreqs - Feedback, Anyone?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hallo,

somehow Hornet Multifreq doesn't work on mine,
I am using Logic Pro x latest version.
I cannot find a video how to check many frequencies at the same time and no tutorial at all. the only tutorial is missing the should be very first step, which is how to use it the DAW. do I plug the multi freq on every tracks?

thx
imps

sounds good but avoiding hornet after 2 plugin buys that just dont do what they have to do.
be sure to try them asap and not wait a bit like i did.

impsamri wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:40 am Hallo,

I cannot find a video how to check many frequencies at the same time and no tutorial at all. the only tutorial is missing the should be very first step, which is how to use it the DAW. do I plug the multi freq on every tracks?

thx
imps
Hi, I think I'm not understanding here, does the plugin load fine in Logic (it should) ?

If the problem is with the use of the plugin, simply add an instance of the plugin in every track you want to analyze and tick the checkbox for the tracks you want to display.

Thant's it.

Saverio

robindrieghe wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:03 am sounds good but avoiding hornet after 2 plugin buys that just dont do what they have to do.
be sure to try them asap and not wait a bit like i did.
Hi I'm sorry if you had issues, could yo please let me know which problems were you having? maybe it's a wrong communication from our side if the plugins did not do what you intended.

Saverio

hi saverio! for exemple songkey 3 and 4 were like 40-60 bpm's off.
that is alot for a bpm counting tool.
in 1990 i was counting them with a watch and a calculator and i never missed.
and yes i know, it was out of the money back date when i emailed you...so yes i waited too long and it was my own fault.
but still...it just doesnt work.
i took my loss, we can both move on :)

HoRNet wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:10 am

thx
imps
Hi, I think I'm not understanding here, does the plugin load fine in Logic (it should) ?

If the problem is with the use of the plugin, simply add an instance of the plugin in every track you want to analyze and tick the checkbox for the tracks you want to display.

Thant's it.

Saverio
it works but after insert more than one of MultiFreqs, it stops working. I have reinstalled it but still the same result

impsamri wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:10 am
HoRNet wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:10 am

thx
imps

Thant's it.

Saverio
it works but after insert more than one of MultiFreqs, it stops working. I have reinstalled it but still the same result
Hi it works fine here (tested with three instances) on an M1 Mac mini.
IMG_7273.jpg
Could you please open a support ticket on our website attaching the macOS crash log?

Thank you
Saverio
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Effects”