What is Your Guilty Pleasure??? (you're shameful dirty little secret)

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ps: turn safe search on before researching cheerleaders :o

None recently, but there used to be a lot last year :roll:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Shabdahbriah wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:55 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:32 pm gwen!!! hollaback girl.
can't give this one up, still on the quest to discover wtf a hollaback girl is?
In cheerleading, the cheer captain shouts a cheer and the rest of the team/patrons repeats it back louder. ergo: "Holler Back". The ghetto-slang derivative would be "holla".
Holla back, or, "hollow back," in other words, slang for carrying drugs in your "hollow back", i.e., being a drug mule. I watched a documentary, on the history channel, and they talked about this.

starting to feel like an episode of call my bluff now :o

This surprised the hell out of me, even, but having seen The Psychedelic Furs twice in the last week or so, I have to say that I'm a fan of their use of saxophone. Normally I hate the f**king things but Mars Williams was absolutely bloody brilliant! At the first gig he stole teh show, although at the second one, the band was a lot more engaged and he didn't stand out as much, yet he was still outstanding.

The Furs were one of the last top tier acts on my list that I hadn't seen live. They've toured before but I've never been able to get there, so this time I got tickets for two shows. I'm really down to just five acts now - Front242, Armageddon Dildos, New Model Army, Shriekback and The Fixx. I almost nabbed Shriekback llast time we were in Europe but they cancelled the show we had tickets for so it didn't work out. I did manage to catch Skids on that tour, though, so I got somemthing out of it, at least.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

i saw the furs years ago, only once, funnily enough i also saw the only ones too.
nma f**k me, i think probably the ozrics are the only band ive seen more times. used to show up at every little traveller camp party. nma, rdf, citizen fish/crass/culture shock and back to the planet.

bones in clogs does surprise me.

vurt wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:13 pm
bones in clogs does surprise me.
:o :hihi:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

they do keep popping up lately :hihi:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”