Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cataclysm - Avenger Expansion OnePingOnly VPS Avenger
User avatar
zvenx
KVRAF
11890 posts since 16 Feb, 2005 from Kingston, Jamaica

Post Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:16 pm

It has not been announced yet anywhere afaik.

rsp
sound sculptist

User avatar
zvenx
KVRAF
11890 posts since 16 Feb, 2005 from Kingston, Jamaica

Post Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:40 pm

Sale again at PiB, alas none of the ones I want (BigTone) seem to be there.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/meta_pro ... Expansions
rsp
sound sculptist

User avatar
sqigls
KVRAF
5145 posts since 25 Dec, 2004

Post Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:14 pm


User avatar
zvenx
KVRAF
11890 posts since 16 Feb, 2005 from Kingston, Jamaica

Post Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:39 pm

Sigh.. I just spent a chunk of money with toontracks who have a special on cyber monday... sigh.
and now you post this :)
rsp
sound sculptist

dune_rave
KVRAF
2462 posts since 23 Jun, 2006 from Hungary

Post Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:47 pm

Demuvi wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:24 pm Since i have 1.8.4 again i can work again so...

Popular Sounds 90 Vol. 2 is in the Endphase. Do you guys have a few wishes with 90s Tracks?
Let me know.

A few i have already started and finished. :)
Chicane - Offshore
Dune - Are you ready to fly
dj sammy feat carisma - prince of love
goldie - inner city life
massive attack - protection
members of mayday - save the robots

User avatar
sqigls
KVRAF
5145 posts since 25 Dec, 2004

Post Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:44 am

zvenx wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:39 pm Sigh.. I just spent a chunk of money with toontracks who have a special on cyber monday... sigh.
and now you post this :)
rsp
sorry dorry
well, it's that time of year i guess :D

the page says "33% OFF Avenger and all expansion packs through January 6th!" so it's not too much of a rush... i like when companies keep the sale going, some years my payday falls in unfortunate times... god save my savings.
Will buy the Drum & Bass pack though :lol:

I'm hoping for a more undergroundish bass music pack, less brostep edm crud and more deep tech kinda thang. for lazy bastards like me. :scared:

Caine123
KVRAF
7556 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Post Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:57 am

sqigls wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:44 am
zvenx wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:39 pm Sigh.. I just spent a chunk of money with toontracks who have a special on cyber monday... sigh.
and now you post this :)
rsp
sorry dorry
well, it's that time of year i guess :D

the page says "33% OFF Avenger and all expansion packs through January 6th!" so it's not too much of a rush... i like when companies keep the sale going, some years my payday falls in unfortunate times... god save my savings.
Will buy the Drum & Bass pack though :lol:

I'm hoping for a more undergroundish bass music pack, less brostep edm crud and more deep tech kinda thang. for lazy bastards like me. :scared:
ahhh good to know cause i also hae no money, xmas is near lol so good news it runs till january 6th :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Johnnyjohn
KVRist
54 posts since 29 Jun, 2021

Post Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:22 am

Is there an approximate time frame for the VPS Plugin bundles update by now ?
Having quite a hard time recently on Ventura with some reoccuring crashes, going native would be a lifesaver :)

noiseboyuk
KVRAF
4452 posts since 25 Jan, 2007

Post Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:33 pm

FYI - Plugin Boutique have Avenger at 50% off (exclusively, they say).
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2021 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 12
MBP 2015 OSX 10.13.3 2.8ghz 16gb 1TB SSD

Rabid
KVRian
1221 posts since 12 Mar, 2002 from Kentucky

Post Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:44 pm

noiseboyuk wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:33 pm FYI - Plugin Boutique have Avenger at 50% off (exclusively, they say).
I just noticed they are now cheaper than Sweetwater. Wonder how long their sale will last?
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Rabid
KVRian
1221 posts since 12 Mar, 2002 from Kentucky

Post Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:01 pm

Rabid wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:44 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:33 pm FYI - Plugin Boutique have Avenger at 50% off (exclusively, they say).
I just noticed they are now cheaper than Sweetwater. Wonder how long their sale will last?
Found it. December 4th.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

andypryce
KVRian
580 posts since 2 Nov, 2014

Post Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:44 am

Expansion bundle brings the price around to 37 Euros per pack with the discount. You do not have to select all 5 at once, which is great. Get the ones you like and leave the rest for future releases in case something you like comes up.

noiseboyuk
KVRAF
4452 posts since 25 Jan, 2007

Post Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:15 am

FWIW, with UK conversion the Plugin Boutique expansions are slightly cheaper (£29) than the Sweetwater 5 pack (£31 each at best conversion prices)
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2021 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 12
MBP 2015 OSX 10.13.3 2.8ghz 16gb 1TB SSD

Rabid
KVRian
1221 posts since 12 Mar, 2002 from Kentucky

Post Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:52 am

The Plugin Boutique priced pushed me over the line despite my thoughts that I should wait for version 2. Started to buy a couple of expansion packs but went for Infiltrator 2 instead. May pick up two or three Sunday before the sale ends. The problem is figuring out which I want. I've not had enough time with Avenger to know what it is missing in the core set. I do like their leads and that is what I want most.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Rabid
KVRian
1221 posts since 12 Mar, 2002 from Kentucky

Post Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:04 am

Can anyone recommend their favorite expansion packs from the sale list on PB? I'm looking for ambient and melodic, but really, anything really good that adds variety to the core set.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Return to “Instruments”