Massive X 1.4 update!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive X Quarantine - Massive X Presets

I didn't liked Pigments GUI and also sounds... uninstalled... removed from registry... sold.

pixel85 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:55 pm I didn't liked Pigments GUI and also sounds... uninstalled... removed from registry... sold.
i had fun playing with it (for me the GUI was it's best attribute), but never wound up actually using it a project. anyway, makes life interesting, how differently we all see (& hear) things.

MX is great, for me, altho i still need some solid time exploring it's GUI. but am using it a lot...

New update:
MX is now M1 Native... uninstalled!

Why? How does it being M1 native affect you?

wilkins_micawber wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:37 pm Why? How does it being M1 native affect you?
there's a bit of sarcasm in this thread about people uninstalling Massive X. if you scroll back thru you'll see.

dayjob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:10 pm
wilkins_micawber wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:37 pm Why? How does it being M1 native affect you?
there's a bit of sarcasm in this thread about people uninstalling Massive X. if you scroll back thru you'll see.
Yep....some folks just don't get humour...

It's not really sarcasm....

We're just taking the piss to pass the time...

Massive X is a fantastic synth and that's for real 😇
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:07 pm
dayjob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:10 pm
Yep....some folks just don't get humour...

It's not really sarcasm....

We're just taking the piss to pass the time...

Massive X is a fantastic synth and that's for real 😇
god dammit are you telling me i don't know the difference between sarcasm and taking the piss?
i have half a mind to.. no that's it.. i have half a mind.

This discussion is unbearable. I will uninstall and sell my internet browser now.

chk071 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:15 pm This discussion is unbearable. I will uninstall and sell my internet browser now.
way ahead of you

:D

chk071 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:15 pm This discussion is unbearable. I will uninstall and sell my internet browser now.
:lol:
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:07 pm Massive X is a fantastic synth and that's for real 😇
I can not deal with fantastic things, I need reasons to whine and moan!
This perfect thing will now be uninstalled and deleted!!
Over!!!

I’ve just remembered that earlier in the thread, when I found out Massive watches what I do, I mooted uninstalling Native Access.

Hardcore.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Stupid question of the day: Do you get updates for Massive X, when they come, if you own it as part of an older version of Komplete? :hyper:

Danilo Villanova wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:30 am Stupid question of the day: Do you get updates for Massive X, when they come, if you own it as part of an older version of Komplete? :hyper:
Yes, with NI unless they come out with a v2 you get all updates no matter which version of Komplete you got a product in.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Return to “Instruments”