Tracking Apple Silicon Native Hosts, Plugins, Effects

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic

Rickskii wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:58 am Sonic Charge, who are already Silicon Native, have just added VST3 to their SN line up for all those that prefer VST3.

Not many VST2 to finish now for me just Black Rooster, LFO Tool and Auburn Sounds :D
LFO Tool has been native for a long time now, VST3 support is in beta, downloadable via the forum option on the XFER website

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:53 pm T-Racks 5.10 is out now and native.
is it still part of the worst installer in history? do i have to install 50 plug ins or i can I install the single one that i own?

IK Multimedia ARC System 3 v3.1.0 is also native.

dayjob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:04 pm
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:53 pm T-Racks 5.10 is out now and native.
is it still part of the worst installer in history? do i have to install 50 plug ins or i can I install the single one that i own?
That's not changing until T-Racks 6. So yeah...

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:09 pm
dayjob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:04 pm
That's not changing until T-Racks 6. So yeah...
so never, for me. i should just sell the stupid thing and move on.

dayjob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:41 pm so never, for me. i should just sell the stupid thing and move on.
When T-Racks 6 comes out, all of your existing modules will still work. You won't be required to pay an upgrade price unless you want the new stuff they add. AND you'll be able to pick which ones to install. So just hang tight if you still want them.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:49 pm
dayjob wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:41 pm so never, for me. i should just sell the stupid thing and move on.
When T-Racks 6 comes out, all of your existing modules will still work. You won't be required to pay an upgrade price unless you want the new stuff they add. AND you'll be able to pick which ones to install. So just hang tight if you still want them.
i have one compressor that i bought ages ago and never use. when i got a new mac i didn't install it because i'd have to go thru the process of deleting 72 plugs in from 3 different folders..

i'm willing to just eat the loss and move on and not get emails from them and all that type of shit.

cadiz wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:55 pm
Rickskii wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:58 am Sonic Charge, who are already Silicon Native, have just added VST3 to their SN line up for all those that prefer VST3.

Not many VST2 to finish now for me just Black Rooster, LFO Tool and Auburn Sounds :D
LFO Tool has been native for a long time now, VST3 support is in beta, downloadable via the forum option on the XFER website
Good to know, I hadn't seen that. Thanks Cadiz...

Rickskii wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:15 pm
cadiz wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:55 pm

Good to know, I hadn't seen that. Thanks Cadiz...
Sure would be nice if we had a searchable database for this sort of thing...

Sweet, now all I am missing is Altiverb. I gave up on Kush...

rhye999 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:28 pm
Sweet, now all I am missing is Altiverb. I gave up on Kush...
Don’t give up quite yet. Kush confirmed recently that they’re working on it.

Output Portal, please. Gotta be close now.

Still amazed that I got Sylenth and Massive back.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:26 am Output Portal, please. Gotta be close now.

Sylenth1 was a big surprise. My prediction was 2025 at the earliest. 😋

Tronam wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:00 am
revvy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:26 am Output Portal, please. Gotta be close now.

Sylenth1 was a big surprise. My prediction was 2025 at the earliest. 😋
In Lennard we trust 👍🏻
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

All I'm missing are some plugins that don't seem to be in development anymore:

Virtual Sound Stage
PG-8X
Jamstix
ezplayer

And of those, the only one I really care about is Virtual Sound Stage.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”