vst3 bridge like kushview

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi i’m
currently on reason 11 and will not be upgrading for at least a year but there’s one cheap vst3 plugin i wil be getting when it comes out

so i need a wrapper ie a vst2 that loads vst3

i use kushview but hate that i have to keep connect all the mod lines all the time

anyone know of any others ? cheers

Blue cat audio Patchwork comes to mind, and ddmf superplugin. Both not free, but superplugin currently on BF sale for 35 bucks.

k2006 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:34 am free vst3shell by polac https://www.xlutop.com/buzz/zip/vst3shell.zip
gonna try this one out later bud cheers

Excite Audio KSHMR Chain mayb

bunjaboi wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:18 am hi i’m
currently on reason 11 and will not be upgrading for at least a year but there’s one cheap vst3 plugin i wil be getting when it comes out

i use kushview but hate that i have to keep connect all the mod lines all the time

Why don't you save the included plug-in with its connections as a graph in elements?

Waves Studiorack. Free and lets you load VST3's in Reason.

ReverendLove wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:20 pm
bunjaboi wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:18 am hi i’m

Why don't you save the included plug-in with its connections as a graph in elements?
this is probably what i need to do

MattLeschuck wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:55 am Waves Studiorack. Free and lets you load VST3's in Reason.
doesn’t load instruments does it ?

Return to “Effects”