Humble Bundle: Coral Painter 2023 | Painshop Pro 2023 | Video Studio | AfterShot Pro

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think the bundle with MAGIX coreFX Suite and wizardFX Suite was better for people looking for some bread and butter plug-ins.

Personally, I tend to avoid W. A. Production.

If I said you are blocked, I won't see your posts. Please kindly refrain from quoting or replying to me.
"Notifications for Nothing" are annoying. Blocking me in return is a good way to avoid this.

A bit of ooh, a bit of ahhh, and well here we have it, la la la.... I've never seen this VST before, but Music Tech mag liked it...

Add great audio to your game with this library of presets and 100% royalty-free sound effects from Krotos! This bundle offers a broad and flexible collection of high-quality SFX spanning classic categories of sound design as well as two modern synth plugins. Whether you’re starting out in sound design or looking to expand your existing collection with an affordable SFX pack for post-production and game audio, this bundle is the perfect companion!

3,900+ pro and royalty-free SFX components for foley, surfaces, magic, weapons, combat, creatures, vehicles, and more
Supports most major DAWs and editors including Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Reaper, Cubase, Nuendo, and Ableton Live

Music Tech Choice Award 9/10 "An ambitious, visually distinctive instrument with an intuitive and innovative modulation system" by Music Tech MagazineMusic Tech Choice Award 9/10 "An ambitious, visually distinctive instrument with an intuitive and innovative modulation system" by Music Tech Magazine

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/k ... edium=link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFPODnl ... =emb_title
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Ooh tempting!

Although I often find these “construction kit” packs to be less useful than they seem, if they are designed to fit together and make a small number of already produced tracks.

Does anyone with experience of this lot have an idea of the breakdown between general-purpose samples and more limited “chopped up song” content?

imrae wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:26 am Ooh tempting!

Although I often find these “construction kit” packs to be less useful than they seem, if they are designed to fit together and make a small number of already produced tracks.

Does anyone with experience of this lot have an idea of the breakdown between general-purpose samples and more limited “chopped up song” content?
These are cut down, so you're not getting complete packs.

See this reddit thread for an idea of what's being offered - https://www.reddit.com/r/AudioProductio ... ck_friday/

Coral Bundle 2022

Sketch, illustrate, paint, edit video,
Photo-art tools of Corel Painter 2022.
Expand your Painter canvas with over a dozen Brush Packs and Paper Packs.
Create and edit movies with the intuitive tools and creative effects of VideoStudio Pro 2022
Plus PaintShop Pro 2022, AfterShot Pro 3, and more!

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/a ... rnov22_ann

Music / Video Production Bundle

" Tap into the renowned video production powerhouse Vegas Pro Edit 18—ideal for pro filmmakers, budding content creators, and everyone in between.
Create songs & beats and make music the easy way with MAGIX MUSIC MAKER 2023.
Plus, even more powerful tools to help you make pro-quality digital audio and video."

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/v ... sdec22_ann

Well, looks like it may be time to upgrade the old Vegas Pro Edit... :tu:

pekbro wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:07 am Well, looks like it may be time to upgrade the old Vegas Pro Edit... :tu:
Not sure it wouldn't be better just getting into Davinci Resolve free... but if you're just willing to do some charity...

- Mario

mabian wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:59 am
pekbro wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:07 am Well, looks like it may be time to upgrade the old Vegas Pro Edit... :tu:
Not sure it wouldn't be better just getting into Davinci Resolve free... but if you're just willing to do some charity...

- Mario
Naw, I like vegas better actually, also resolve runs like crap on my old computer. Thanks for the tip tho.

Same. Even though it's not that old here, version 16. ;) I like the program though.

I really find Humble Bundle's system pretty sneaky... when you adjust the amount of money from your payment which goes to the developer of the software, how much Humble Bundle gets, and how much is donated, every time you adjust developer or Humble Bundle's money, it sneaks a small amount on the charity again... I don't want to support this charity. I only can hope that 0 really means zero, and that they don't sneak some money for that charity again when I make my payment. I don't want to support political movements.

I think that's just the averaging of the code behind the sliders, simple enough to reduce it to zero if that's what you want. If you think they still give money to charity against your wishes then FOI time (or equivalent in whatever country they're in).

Let's just say that I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Right? I was just contemplating whether or not I wanted to actually pay for the upgrade to 20 because I actually use Vegas every day, weirdly. Oh look, now I can just be a couple of years behind for about a third of the price. Given my pro but decidedly non-pro use of it, that's fine. I was wondering whether this had ended given that I haven't seen an upgrade for 17, but it seems that it hasn't, not yet at least.

Vegas is great. I only ever worked with Avidemux, VirtualDub and Movie Studio, but, Vegas Pro Edit is vastly superior IMO. I really like to work with it.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”