REFLEX-PRO-X out now

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
REFLEX-PRO-X

reflex pro-x version 2 wow! I'm really looking forward to it. in the current version and functionality it is more than a delay for me. it is more of a versatile instrument. a scalable user interface is very welcome. and i'm really looking forward to new fx modules. if a beta tester is needed, I'll be there.

I've tried the demo and i'm impressed.

stw wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:30 pm FYI: I just started porting REFLEX-PRO-X to version 2. This means a complete overhaul of the codebase and therefore will take some time.
That update will bring a lot of new features i'm eager to see myself including updated/resizeable ui incl. hd display support, new fx modules and a lot of other enhancements.
:love: Can't wait!
REFLEX-PRO-X is one of my favorite tools since it came out.
It's an incredible hidden gem, really.

Version 2, really now! I'm still dealing with the awesomeness that is V1. I'm glad it's getting some love. It's one of those slow burn vsts that is so good it can't help but to draw more attention over time. It's deep and fun, with a bright future. Big ups to the one called Reflex pro x!

The more I get into this monster the more addicted I get, incredibly deep and complex sounds are possible and the sound quality is really good.

Yes, few multi-FX plug-ins are as satisfying, functionally and sonically, as this one.

BIg fan of Reflex-Pro-X :tu:

Great to see that my baby is not been forgotten, though there was a long time of silence here and on the website :phew:. Thank you!
Since i regularly receive questions about what's going on i think it's time to share some information with you... finally.
Though it was not officially announced there's a major update of REFLEX-PRO-X in progress. Originally a release was scheduled to this years summer. Unfortunately due to some personal issues this is heavily delayed. Nevertheless a beta release comes slowly in sight and i hope to get it out early 2023 (without any promises :roll:).
So here are some infos on what you may expect:
  • Native M1 support
  • Resizeable and fully revamped GUI
  • Fully customizable Color Sets
  • Slot View
  • Multi Master-FX chain with enhanced and new effects
  • Preset functionality for all modules and individual effects
  • Copy/Paste for slots/FX etc.
  • Drag and Drop of Modulation Sources
...and many more little enhancements and new features here and there.
All in all a big step into easier handling better overview and more creativity. I guess you'll like it :wink:

...So stay tuned!
Cheers, Stefan

Fantastic news! :party: This is such an amazing plugin and those updates sound right in the money. I can't wait!

stw wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:12 pm Great to see that my baby is not been forgotten, though there was a long time of silence here and on the website :phew:. Thank you!
Since i regularly receive questions about what's going on i think it's time to share some information with you... finally.
Though it was not officially announced there's a major update of REFLEX-PRO-X in progress. Originally a release was scheduled to this years summer. Unfortunately due to some personal issues this is heavily delayed. Nevertheless a beta release comes slowly in sight and i hope to get it out early 2023 (without any promises :roll:).
So here are some infos on what you may expect:
  • Native M1 support
  • Resizeable and fully revamped GUI
  • Fully customizable Color Sets
  • Slot View
  • Multi Master-FX chain with enhanced and new effects
  • Preset functionality for all modules and individual effects
  • Copy/Paste for slots/FX etc.
  • Drag and Drop of Modulation Sources
...and many more little enhancements and new features here and there.
All in all a big step into easier handling better overview and more creativity. I guess you'll like it :wink:

...So stay tuned!
Cheers, Stefan
Any news on this update please?

simmo75 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:24 pm Any news on this update please?
Yes, sure...
i'm still at work. Unfortunately i can't afford as much time as i would like (and the project deserves) to get the update finished as fast as i want it. And as usual the more complex it gets the more pitfalls arise which can get you trapped. E.g. lately i had to deal with platform dependent issues on some new features.
However REFLEX-PRO-X V2 is progressing on a daily basis and i'm involved as much as i can.
As a small teaser i have a preview of the new UI including the enhanced master fx section for you. I think it's close to a final version. Hope you like it!

Cheers, Stefan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sexshi! :tu:

Wow, clearly a lot of work has been done there.
The new UI looks gorgeous, and this V2 probably sounds amazing as well!

Looks lovely!
Can’t wait for a native silicone version

The new GUI looks really polished and makes great use of the space available. I still think this effect is a real gem and particularly great for ambient productions. I’m genuinely looking forward to the release of version 2!! :love:

Return to “Effects”