Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

brd wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:36 pm Does that mean ZebraCM is available for everyone now? That is such a good free(ish) plugin.
For the record, I never got a response from CM about who the 'users' are so... It's a public site that any one can access and no text stating you have to be a customer from what I can see so I think it's fair people access the content unless told otherwise.

Came across these, though I can't test them myself since they are currently intel mac only: https://bbgreene.github.io/plugins.html

Another update for TAL-Reverb 4.

Version 4.0.2 / 21.11.2022
Improved reverb quality.
Improved pitch shifter quality for tune.
DAMP control added for smooth reverb tails.
Bit depth and sample rate control.
New UI.
New and updated presets (if you already have installed a previous version, then you need to delete the preset folder to get the new presets).

Still: Only stereo channels supported. 🙄
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

Thank you for sharing

yzcoruhT wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:15 pm Still: Only stereo channels supported. 🙄
not sure what you mean, if you feed a mono signal in, you get a signal out across the stereo image (width dependant on the Stereo slider)..? So mono in stereo out is ok, forcing the tracks output to mono also works (this is all in Reaper if it makes a difference)

Or is that not what you mean?

Whatever, I think it sounds great, the lofi additions turn it into a seriously dirty reverb if you need that.

GaryG wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:43 am
yzcoruhT wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:15 pm Still: Only stereo channels supported. 🙄
not sure what you mean, if you feed a mono signal in, you get a signal out across the stereo image (width dependant on the Stereo slider)..? So mono in stereo out is ok, forcing the tracks output to mono also works (this is all in Reaper if it makes a difference)

Whatever, I think it sounds great, the lofi additions turn it into a seriously dirty reverb if you need that.
Maybe he wished for a surround version? not sure

kPere wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:11 pm
GaryG wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:43 am

Maybe he wished for a surround version? not sure
Yep. Indeed. :tu: :clap:
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP

yzcoruhT wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:44 pm Yep. Indeed. :tu: :clap:
Ah.

So, do many others out of interest (I never touch surround)?

GaryG wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:05 pm
yzcoruhT wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:44 pm Yep. Indeed. :tu: :clap:
Ah.

So, do many others out of interest (I never touch surround)?
Me neither, but it seems, that someone else knows better than me, what I am looking for. :wink:

"Overlay your sounds with dust, vinyl crackle, mechanical noise, tape noise, nature environments +more."

https://clarkaudio.com/textures/

▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▒▒░░▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▓▓░░▒▒░░░░░░▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by noiseresearch on Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

noiseresearch wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:07 am After a free Spectrogram Toneboosters offers now also a free GonioMeter
tb_goniometer_v1_screenshot1_400x300.jpg
tb_spectrogram_v1_screenshot1_400x300.jpg
:tu:

edit: old news - deleted.

Return to “Effects”