Introducing Spacer by Spectral Plugins – A New Dimension of Reverb and Delay

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Download SOphist wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:51 am
Download SOphist wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:51 pm the VST3 doesn't seem to work in live 11, arm Mac. Works fine in Bitwig, though.
Funky40 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:23 am not (Mac) arm native ready, only Rosetta2, from what i read.
that explains it, was being slow. a bit strange that a plugin released in late 2022 isn't M1 ready.
Them others are M1 native.
After asking they told me that this one was "dependent on a 3rd party library".
No ETA but they'll make it available as soon as they can.
Spacer looks pretty intersting.

thanks for the info
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

The granular reverb is pretty cool, I wish it was a bit more complex parameter wise, and a single octave of pitch shifting seems a bit weak to me along with a lack of onboard modulation or a possibility of using a module more than once. Anyway, this plugin seems geared towards keeping things simple, while I can see that as attractive to many, for me it's a bit underwhelming. Cool plugin though, maybe during a good sale I'll grab it.

+1 for being able to pick modules and repeat them, mainly for 2 reasons:

1 - i almost never use ex: the convolution reverb and have other preferences
2 - it would increase the complexity of the sounds possible with the plugin without the very unlikely option to add modulation sources, like lfo's, envelopes, etc (they almost never happen if it isn't an objective to the developers from the start)

Following this logic line.... maybe it would be possible to add 1 or 2 new modules with updates and pick/repeat them besides the repositioning already available..

really like the sound quality/characteristics of this effect though ;)

aMUSEd wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:22 pm Looks very interesting - how long is preview price for?
It’s until Dec. 5, but I’m just finding out about this now and it’ll be tough to demo before it’s over. I get why developers do this, but for a lot of us, the holidays are bonkers. Between family, social stuff and trying to get three games out of beta, I’m pretty booked up. Just make it last until Jan 2.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Add parallel and series routing, panning, send/return channels and you’ll be able to really do some cool stereo spatial processing. I do this in DAW but it’d be cool to have it in a plugin like this so i can freeze tracks as one sound.

Is anyone aware of how long the website has been down for?
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Return to “Effects”