Newfangled Audio Pendulate (and Generate coming soon...)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Generate Pendulate

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:36 am Cool - are the 150 MPE patches otherwise identical to the non MPE patches? (well 150 of them)
Thx.

Edit: Around 90 presets are completely unique and exclusive for MPE version, rest are derived from standard presets and adjusted for MPE compatibility.
https://spektralisk.com/products | Sound libraries for: Massive X, Pigments, Vital, Razor, Kontour and more | Free sounds → Sound Flux

These Spektralisk presets really show off the chaotic distorted behavior of Generate. I kept thinking of the Dune soundtrack as I played them.
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

krankyone wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:38 pm These Spektralisk presets really show off the chaotic distorted behavior of Generate. I kept thinking of the Dune soundtrack as I played them.
Glad to hear!
For anybody that's looking to purchase Generate, now is the time. All Newfangled Audio plug-ins will be on sale through 5/31/22.
https://etide.io/NF-Sale

Generate 1.3.51
New artist presets from The Unfinished (Dune, No Time To Die) and Spektralisk (Moonfall, Edict)

Elevate Bundle owners will also love our new updates to Saturate.

New ANTI-ALIASING mode adds oversampling and removes aliasing when used on harmonic material.
New SYMMETRY control introduces asymmetrical saturation which adds pleasing sounding even harmonics.
New CEILING control allows you to adjust the level of clipping.

Awesome. I highly recommend Generate. It will add a new flavour to your arsenal :)

With the latest update you can get 61 presets in the factory library coming from my sound pack Bleak. You can get additional 56 presets from this pack in my free Sound Flux newsletter series.

I have teamed up with Newfangled Audio so if you would like to get Bleak with a 30% off discount, join their newsletter to receive a discount.
https://spektralisk.com/products | Sound libraries for: Massive X, Pigments, Vital, Razor, Kontour and more | Free sounds → Sound Flux

On M1 Mac I would like to be able to do without the VST2 version but I find it is needed still for older projects containing Generate and also NKS versions of the presets I made for it to be used in Komplete Kontrol. All other Eventide plugins I have tested support VST2->3 migration, is this coming soon for the Newfangled plugins too? (which are otherwise supporting Apple Silicon well)

Oops.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Does anyone knows how to uninstall Pendulate? I can find two folders on my system, one for presets in My Documents and one in vstplugins folder that has only dll file.
Last edited by martiu on Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aliasing plugin owner
:?

I made a NKS template to use with the VST3 in Komplete Kontrol as the VST2 version won't load any more and it doesn't yet support migration (unlike most other Eventide plugins)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0t2u05uq7dtr ... S.zip?dl=0

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:49 pm On M1 Mac I would like to be able to do without the VST2 version but I find it is needed still for older projects containing Generate and also NKS versions of the presets I made for it to be used in Komplete Kontrol. All other Eventide plugins I have tested support VST2->3 migration, is this coming soon for the Newfangled plugins too? (which are otherwise supporting Apple Silicon well)
Asking this again

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:53 am
aMUSEd wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:49 pm On M1 Mac I would like to be able to do without the VST2 version but I find it is needed still for older projects containing Generate and also NKS versions of the presets I made for it to be used in Komplete Kontrol. All other Eventide plugins I have tested support VST2->3 migration, is this coming soon for the Newfangled plugins too? (which are otherwise supporting Apple Silicon well)
Asking this again
Hey, sorry, never saw this. I don't always monitor all the forums, so feel free to contact me directly if you have a question.

We had VST3 can replace VST2 turned off for some reason, I think it had to do with an error we were seeing in Studio One. I can try turning it on for a build and seeing if it causes further problems. Can you contact Newfangled Audio support and we can talk about this?

Dan
Dan Gillespie from Newfangled Audio (and sometimes Eventide)

Will do - even if it can be turned on just long enough for me to update all my NKS patches with a new VST3 based template (which I've already created)

DGillespie wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:36 pm Hey, sorry, never saw this. I don't always monitor all the forums, so feel free to contact me directly if you have a question.

[…] Can you contact Newfangled Audio support and we can talk about this?

Dan
Hey Dan, I have a possible bug to report. I tried via email to contact at newfangledaudio, but have not received a reply; maybe it got lost in the spam. So I'm trying here:

I automate Pendulate via MIDI CCs.

When I play it or export it in real time, I get the expected result. But when I freeze it or export it in non-real time, the sound evolutions are badly stepped.

That's with the 1.3.7 Intel VST3, Cubase 10.5, macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (44.1 kHz, buffer size = 256 samples).

I see there's Pendulate 1.4 out, at least for Windows...

Widowsky wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:08 pm
DGillespie wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:36 pm Hey, sorry, never saw this. I don't always monitor all the forums, so feel free to contact me directly if you have a question.

[…] Can you contact Newfangled Audio support and we can talk about this?

Dan
Hey Dan, I have a possible bug to report. I tried via email to contact at newfangledaudio, but have not received a reply; maybe it got lost in the spam. So I'm trying here:

When I play it or export it in real time, I get the expected result. But when I freeze it or export it in non-real time, the sound evolutions are badly stepped.

That's with the 1.3.7 Intel VST3, Cubase 10.5, macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (44.1 kHz, buffer size = 256 samples).
Hey, sorry, I did get back to you, did you receive it?

In short, we’re looking into it.
Dan Gillespie from Newfangled Audio (and sometimes Eventide)

DGillespie wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:25 pm
Widowsky wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:08 pm Hey Dan, I have a possible bug to report. I tried via email to contact at newfangledaudio, but have not received a reply; maybe it got lost in the spam. So I'm trying here:

Hey, sorry, I did get back to you, did you receive it?

In short, we’re looking into it.
Yes, I received it, thank you very much!

Return to “Instruments”