Wave Alchemy Triaz [Kontakt]

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Triaz

revvy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:42 pm Why be so negative? You bought stuff by them when they were only NI romplers, right?

They made money too? Fancy that.
i dont see where im negative. obviously they are good sound designers. if your company is small and you get a good contract deal why not focus on that.

i personally dont like the way nis product development has shifted and i havent bought any wa stuff besides what i indirectly bought through buying kontakt 13. but i feel this is besides the point.

eecrumjr77 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:00 am
Hettoblaster wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:52 pm Had an email convo with 'them' and the update/new version was on schedule for 2022 release.
There's still (a bit of) time ;-)
Can't wait for it
gExpectations wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:18 pm kinda sad they never followed up on the standalone vst version, its the best drum thing out there but i cant use it, while its tiny
There's some great stuff coming in early '23 for TRIAZ. I'm looking forward to it.
did they publish something about updates coming?

Hettoblaster wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:52 pm Had an email convo with 'them' and the update/new version was on schedule for 2022 release.
Can't wait for it
gExpectations wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:18 pm kinda sad they never followed up on the standalone vst version, its the best drum thing out there but i cant use it, while its tiny
There's some great stuff coming in early '23 for TRIAZ. I'm looking forward to it.
Sweet, what is it?

gExpectations wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:45 pm
revvy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:42 pm Why be so negative? You bought stuff by them when they were only NI romplers, right?

They made money too? Fancy that.
i dont see where im negative. obviously they are good sound designers. if your company is small and you get a good contract deal why not focus on that.

i personally dont like the way nis product development has shifted and i havent bought any wa stuff besides what i indirectly bought through buying kontakt 13. but i feel this is besides the point.
I’ve got a few of their products and think they’re brilliant. I’ve no idea what their previous development was beyond development for Kontakt which is fine.

Now they tell me in an email that a stand-alone Triaz is gonna drop. Fantastic!!!

Delays for such a small company are almost inevitable. I can wait, Triaz (and BassSynth) still sound great to my ears and they’re still a responsive and open company when you contact them.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

simmo75 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:51 pm
Can't wait for it
Sweet, what is it?
Native version, expansion packs, preset packs, additional effects, updated features is what I've heard. Q1 '23.

New website and a holiday sale - https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk

Wow the new website and winter sale is cooool.
I wanna buy the instruments bundle if there is upgrade path from drumvolution.

darkcapricorn wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:46 pm I wanna buy the instruments bundle if there is upgrade path from drumvolution.
No idea what the discount is, but if you contact them, they should create a coupon for you.

For people that own both Drumvolution and Triaz, for doing drum patterns / sequencing in house / deep house tracks is Drumvolution still worth it considering it's now end of life ( it's currently £20 cheaper than Triaz )

From what I can gather, Triaz covers more genres with its samples & patterns than Drumvolution. Is that right?

I own both. Drumvo is still great but will (at least for now) be Kontakt only, while Triaz is about to be released as a standalone instrument.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

How does this look on a 5K screen? Most Kontakt instruments are pretty tiny

It's too small for me on a 1440p screen ( bad eyesight / 4.5+ prescription glasses ) so until the standalone, resizeable, version releases later this year I've been using Windows Magnifier ( Windows key and + ) when I need to tweak Triaz / Drumvolution.

It looks a little bit rough due to the zoom / scaling, but it's better than squinting at the screen.

Is it bigger than Battery at least?

aMUSEd wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:21 am Is it bigger than Battery at least?
see for yourself

edit: this is just a size comparson, i don't know about 5K screen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Can you control the velocity of the step repeats to make little zapping crescendos?

Itching to try the demo out when I get home from work today.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”